Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: PAGING TOBTEK PAGING MR. TOBTEK

XFactor
    Boatmaster:
    Tob my interior is done. Carlos did a great job. It is the same as the Mach26. Gray carpet all white seats with purple, much cleaner than before. End all result it looks like a whole new boat. My wife and I picked it up last tuesday. The new style seat bases gave me much more room inside. How much and how long on my cowlings? One more reason to make the BBSP, I'll give you my cowls at the end of the weekend. Next your going to tell me I'm not going to see that new boat at Shasta this too! Remember I still owe you silvers for the photos, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to ship them. What is BBSP? I keep seeing it and can't fiqure it out. I'm kind of a idiot!

kab
    XFACTOR--Big Block Spanking Party- Its at the end of April ,I believe ,at Speed Alley in Lake havasu. Bring that nice new F26.

ZSARGO
    TOBTEK:
    ZSARGO:
    THAT WAS A SWEAT COWLING TOBTEK. I SAW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. IF I END UP KEEPING MY BOAT, I WILL LET YOU PAINT MY COWLING OR I SHOULD SAY I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU PAINT IT. make a plan to keep it. And I'll get you painted now. So you wont have any down time this summer wink timing is EVERYTHING ya know THANKS. I WILL JUST BRING YOU THE COWLING AND A PICTURE IF WE GET TO THAT POINT. I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF THE MOTOR BEFORE I CAN TAKE THE COWLING.

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tob my interior is done. Carlos did a great job. It is the same as the Mach26. Gray carpet all white seats with purple, much cleaner than before. End all result it looks like a whole new boat. My wife and I picked it up last tuesday. The new style seat bases gave me much more room inside. How much and how long on my cowlings? One more reason to make the BBSP, I'll give you my cowls at the end of the weekend. Next your going to tell me I'm not going to see that new boat at Shasta this too! Remember I still owe you silvers for the photos, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to ship them. very cool for you and your new interior! Bet it looks like a whole new boat. MY reg price is 695 for racepaint or 795 for showpaint. the difference is that race has all color and two coats of clear. Show has the same two coats than color sanded cleared again then buffed to a high, deep luster. Since you have two cowls we will work a special deal for you. I'll save you some bucks if your interested. Plus you dont want something super wild do ya? you want like OUR old one's right. Like your last 21 Daytona? [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/MYLAVEY.JPG[/img]
    bad picture of the cowl, but it was awesome in the sunlight. The checkers in the middle were anthercite glitter....miss this little Lavey! IT WAS PAID FOR wink

TOBTEK
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/F26.JPG[/img]
    THE NEW "XFACTOR"......SWEET!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/F26two.JPG[/img]
    id/SHE would love to have a open-bow....was your MACH22 open? we may do that later????
    VERY SWEET NEW RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    TOBTEK:
    ZSARGO:
    THAT WAS A SWEAT COWLING TOBTEK. I SAW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. IF I END UP KEEPING MY BOAT, I WILL LET YOU PAINT MY COWLING OR I SHOULD SAY I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU PAINT IT. make a plan to keep it. And I'll get you painted now. So you wont have any down time this summer wink timing is EVERYTHING ya know THANKS. I WILL JUST BRING YOU THE COWLING AND A PICTURE IF WE GET TO THAT POINT. I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF THE MOTOR BEFORE I CAN TAKE THE COWLING. .......JUST PAY FOR IT! YOUR LOADED!!!!! im sure you soooo busy with new loans and refi's right now, you prob dont even have the time to take it all to the bank..heheheh or just sweet talk Lou. You already have a deposit on it im sure.....tobtek

XFactor
    TOBTEK:
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/F26.JPG[/img]
    THE NEW "XFACTOR"......SWEET!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/F26two.JPG[/img]
    id/SHE would love to have a open-bow....was your MACH22 open? we may do that later????
    VERY SWEET NEW RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No the 22 was closed. Wanted more roomwith the new boat for bigger parties. Didn't feel the loss of 3-4mph was worth closing the bow. I'll probably think different after I get ripped by someone in a closed F26. Oh well! What about my paint questions? What a small world! smile_sp smile_sp

STV_Keith
    TOBTEK:
    STV_Keith:
    Tob, are you going to the RWYB2? what is the RWYB2? is some joke on me? I was trying to sound out...r..w..y..b..2 Run What Ya Brung 2. It's the first weekend of March at Lake Elsinore. Here's the thread: RWYB2.
    Anyway, I'll be there with my weedwacker, as will other wackers...I've got a few props you could try. We're planning to do a prop testing session, so maybe you can get in on that.

TOBTEK
    XFactor:
    Toby,
    You paint???? I'm a regional manager for a paint manufacturer. What do you currently use? Where do you buy your products? I can hook you up!!!! I saw your boat at DCB before delivery. They did a killer job on the stereo. The amp board was nice. They are doing the same with my boat. Over 4000 watts of power. It's going to be INSANE!! 2 JL W7's in the bow, 4 sets of Polk Momo's spread throughout the boat. oops sorry....missed this before. Yes, I have been doing custom paint for years. Used to be the sales manager for ALBA YAMAHA and did all their custom jetski's, helmets and quad plastic. Worked with AP designs a bit, but I dropped out of site for a while, didnt have enough time with my reg job, new home, life ect. I want to start doing outboard cowls and golfcart plastic's ONLY. Was doing a ton of helmets, but the $$$ isnt worth the time invested. I have always used PPG products, they are all I know. Here at the BMW dealership I work, we use Valspar I think. Is kevin doing your new cowls? Was that your old 22 I saw the other day down at DCB with the custom painted fenders on the trailer? Was vey cool!
    So 4000 watts...oh my, thats gonna thump! Make sure it has a hard wired remote controll, its a must as you know. When are you taking it to Elisnore, id like to meet up with you........tobtek

TOBTEK
    STV_Keith:
    TOBTEK:
    STV_Keith:
    Tob, are you going to the RWYB2? what is the RWYB2? is some joke on me? I was trying to sound out...r..w..y..b..2 Run What Ya Brung 2. It's the first weekend of March at Lake Elsinore. Here's the thread: RWYB2.
    Anyway, I'll be there with my weedwacker, as will other wackers...I've got a few props you could try. We're planning to do a prop testing session, so maybe you can get in on that. THIS SUCKS the BBSP and now this RWYB2 is on weekend I have to work!!!!!! cant I just win the lottery? would make it so much easier to make it to these events.........tobtek

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast