Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance Marine Industry Expo to Sponsor all boats for Delta Oct. 13 event

Poker Runs West
    The newly formed PERFORMANCE MARINE INDUSTRY EXPO (PMIExpo) has agreed to sponsor all boats that want to enter the show and radar run October 13, 2007 in the Delta.
    PMIExpo will launch its show and event April 3-6, 2008 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and Lake Mead. Dedicated exclusively to representing the performance marine industry PMIExpo will be the only boat show and event you need to attend.
    PMIExpo is a partnership with ConVexx the producers of the automotive specialty show SEMA and a prominate member of the performance boating community with over 20 year involvement in the sport. Look for more information on this new organization, its show and its commitment to the performance marine industry.
    TO REGISTER YOUR BOAT FOR THE SHOW, POKER RUN AND RADAR RUNS GO TO: www.pokerrunswest.com. Be sure to mention PNIExpo sponsorship on your entry to get it free..................
    Chris

120 Inches
    I think I am picking up trash that day or something.

justfloatn
    Funniest thing I've read all week

Poker Runs West
    Enjoy your trash pick up day. Nice to see you doing something productive.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Chris if my old boat is up and running I will be there, don't know if you have a radar gun that goes that low for my boat!
    BIG JOE SSMF

deltarat
    Thanks you just made me spit soda on my desk.
    Thats some funny ass shit right there.

Poker Runs West
    Chris if my old boat is up and running I will be there, don't know if you have a radar gun that goes that low for my boat!
    BIG JOE SSMF
    Old boat - new boat it doesn't matter. Just come and have some fun. Come to Disco Bay with the boat and take in the car show etc. 8-1 then park at Paradise and see if all those fast guys that do the talking all year will run their stuff. Seems like the "fast" guys seem to disappear when the radar gun comes out. The party will go into the night...........

acatitude
    Old boat - new boat it doesn't matter. Just come and have some fun. Come to Disco Bay with the boat and take in the car show etc. 8-1 then park at Paradise and see if all those fast guys that do the talking all year will run their stuff. Seems like the "fast" guys seem to disappear when the radar gun comes out. The party will go into the night...........
    Hey Grads I think he's talking about you

grads2112
    Hey Grads I think he's talking about you
    Yeah right. Take a look in the mirror.

acatitude
    naw my boats not fast like yours

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast