Thread: Brentwood people

Cas
    I just picked up a new to me truck and found out the previous owner lived in Brentwood. I'd really like to talk to him to find out a little history on this truck. I'm very happy with it so there isn't any issues well except one, the wheels have 2 sets of locks and I only have a key for one of the sets. Other trhan that, it's been a great truck so far.
    Here's the pics from the ad-
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...s/redtruck.jpg
    If you've seen this truck and know the old owner, let him know I'd like to chat.

acatitude
    nice looking truck Steve

Cas
    thanks Ken! It sure has a ton of aftermarket stuff on it and that's what I'd like to talk to him about. 6" lift, rear air bag suspension, all kinds of chrome stuff....I'm real happy with it

DCBob
    thanks Ken! It sure has a ton of aftermarket stuff on it and that's what I'd like to talk to him about. 6" lift, rear air bag suspension, all kinds of chrome stuff....I'm real happy with it
    Yeah, we ran that thing a couple of years in the Baha 1000....it really worked out great
    J/K nice truck

Cas
    Yeah, we ran that thing a couple of years in the Baha 1000....it really worked out great
    J/K nice truck
    this thing is so clean underneath, I don't think it was even a thought to take it off road. Thanks for the compliment! I just couldn't pass it up, $17,000 for it with all the goodies.

hulshot
    J/K nice truck
    lmao, You didn't even envite the trump?

RitcheyRch
    Nice looking truck.

707dog
    this thing is so clean underneath, I don't think it was even a thought to take it off road. Thanks for the compliment! I just couldn't pass it up, $17,000 for it with all the goodies.
    LMAO..ISNT 99% OF THE LIFTED TRUCKS THESE DAYZ NICE TRUCK BY THE WAY! ID TAKE BOTH SETS OFF AN GET YOUR OWN LOCK SET...
    DEPENDING ON THE STYLE LOCKS ,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FIND A SOCKET THAT IS LITTLE SMALLER AND HAMMER IT OVER THE LOCK AND PUT A RACKET ON THERE SHOULD COME RIGHT OFF