Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance Marine Industry Expo to Sponsor all boats for Delta Oct. 13 event

acatitude
    Thanks you just made me spit soda on my desk.
    Thats some funny ass shit right there.
    coors lite soda?????????????

Dimarco21
    Old boat - new boat it doesn't matter. Just come and have some fun. Come to Disco Bay with the boat and take in the car show etc. 8-1 then park at Paradise and see if all those fast guys that do the talking all year will run their stuff. Seems like the "fast" guys seem to disappear when the radar gun comes out. The party will go into the night...........
    Yea, thats the reason.

HighVoltage 329
    Sounds like it might be fun.

acatitude
    Yea, thats the reason.
    :idea:

Poker Runs West
    Yea, thats the reason.
    Your response seems to indicate you know why some guys talk about going fast but seem to avoid putting it on the line when the opportunity to do so is put in front of them. Why don't you enlighten us Dr. Phil?:idea: :idea: :idea:

acatitude
    Your response seems to indicate you know why some guys talk about going fast but seem to avoid putting it on the line when the opportunity to do so is put in front of them. Why don't you enlighten us Dr. Phil?:idea: :idea: :idea:
    Wow Chris, I have to say I've never heard Dr. Phil boast about how fast his boat was?????
    And I don't read his response as really having anything to do with the speed of boats

707dog
    yeah...yeah what phil said what did he say??

Dimarco21
    In my opinion its not guys avoiding a chance for a radar run, its guys avoiding radar runs with a big $ sign attached to it.
    It seems to me Poker Runs West keeps trying to attach itself to the "Delta Lunch Bunch" (for lack of an organized name) events i.e. Shasta Cat Attack, Hookey Day, Carlos Memorial Run for financial gain.
    I think the "Delta Lunch Bunch" own's some of the fastest custom boats around that don't come with an ego or big $ events to make them work.
    My suggestion would be if you would like to get a good working relationship with the constantly growing "Delta Lunch Bunch" is to join some of our events as a participating boater and not as a promoter and see where it takes you.
    The "Delta Lunch Bunch" is just great people with some bitchin' boats who like to have a good time.
    This is a public forum. I'm not in any way speaking for anyone, this is strictly my opinion. Dr. Phil

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Yea what he said
    BIG JOE SSMF

acatitude
    Ditto

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast