Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it winter yet I need to start my new project Tr4

Lefty

D Ginny
    Damn does that mean I have to start helping sense you help me on mine

BIGCHRIS
    Looks like a nice boat,you guys are staying busy on these boats.I got a 78 hondo that needs the floor and stringers replaced ,but i cant get motivated

After seeing the work you guys did to D Ginny's deal, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.
    Lefty actually admitted to me he enjoyed the fiberglass work, Freak.
    Keep us posted.

Looks like its gonna be a nice piece. Are you going to ditch the gas fill caps?

colechillin
    Lefty. Was this the Cole that was on Craigslist? Super clean boat!!! Keep us posted!!

wfoflat
    I went and looked at this boat with a friend of mine we were scared of the crack in the side. Im happy to see someone fix it the right way, its going to be a very nice boat when its done. Please keep us posted with pics!!

cole runner
    i looked at that boat nice boat but that crack worried me good to see its getting saved cant wait to see it done

Lefty
    Looks like its gonna be a nice piece. Are you going to ditch the gas fill caps?
    Thanks everyone. I was thinking about ditching them, but I won't do it until I paint it which won't be until next year. This year I'm just going to repair the damage and regel the right side without the Z stripe. I want to run it before paint it to make sure everything is correct in the boat. Today I put a down payment on the new right side of the boat I'm going to have it made up at bullet fiberglass, they have the Tr4 mold. I'm going to replace from the cap up. The boat was cracked all the way to the bottom and I already rebuilt the crack below the cap and it feels real strong. I believe alot of the damage was caused by running it on a bad repair.

BA Kurtis
    Nice boat Lefty, glad to here you are getting going on it, good luck

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast