Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it winter yet I need to start my new project Tr4

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    John, are you going after Denny with this thing?

D Ginny
    John, are you going after Denny with this thing?
    Jerry I think he is but its a brother thing. My car was faster and my boat will be to. Sorry Big Bro.

Lefty
    Jerry I think he is but its a brother thing. My car was faster and my boat will be to. Sorry Big Bro.
    I get no respect Jerry I build the guys boat for him and all he can do is tear me down. All have something for him. It's going to be a BB Chevy with a B&M Mega Blower and Chiller. He is going to have to step that Pumpkin up.

D Ginny
    I get no respect Jerry I build the guys boat for him and all he can do is tear me down. All have something for him. It's going to be a BB Chevy with a B&M Mega Blower and Chiller. He is going to have to step that Pumpkin up.
    Thats some pretty big talk.I seem to remember you going home to the wife when I was working on that thing til 2 in the morning with Dad and Gene, but I'll let you talk. Wait till I light the candle on the Pumpkin

QuickJet
    Damn, your daddy raised you guys right.....
    My brother is currently looking for a T-deck runner bottom to throw is Drag Car motor in. Nothing wrong with a little brother to brother rivalry.
    When you lookin to get it out John?

Lefty
    Damn, your daddy raised you guys right.....
    My brother is currently looking for a T-deck runner bottom to throw is Drag Car motor in. Nothing wrong with a little brother to brother rivalry.
    When you lookin to get it out John?
    I would like to have it out for next summer, but I have a lot of work to do. Let us know if your brother finds something you know we love pics. I'll keep my eyes open for you guys.

QuickJet
    I would like to have it out for next summer, but I have a lot of work to do. Let us know if your brother finds something you know we love pics. I'll keep my eyes open for you guys.
    Cool! If he finds something I'll let yah know or if you get any leads let me know. He lives right down the road from you guys. Heck, you and Denny can help him put together whatever he ends up with.....

QuickJet
    My little brother had a faster car than me too. Hppefully I can hold him off in the boat departmant enough to stay a couple lengths ahead.
    What car did you have Denny?

D Ginny
    My little brother had a faster car than me too. Hppefully I can hold him off in the boat departmant enough to stay a couple lengths ahead.
    What car did you have Denny?
    I had a 72 Chevelle that smoked my brothers 71 Elky. I'm going to need to build a different motor to beat his boat but thats in the works

adjones419
    Not to hijack the thread, but I have a Hondo T-deck (actually, it's the GT deck) runnerbottom for sale in the spam section if he is interested.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast