Thread: Hull & Trl Liquid Technologies

Rock-it man
    I have the hull and trailer from our prototype from 2006 for sale .Its taking up room and no time to redo. The motors /drives /seats/gauges have been removed so am selling the hull and trailer. This would be for someone with big dreams and not much $$$ to build a great boat.
    The boat ran 115 mph in Pittsburg calif in 3-4 ft water with a pair of 750 hp motors on pump gas . Great rough water boat Can deliver on the west coast as I travel to calif quite often. It was in Extreem boat mag last year and the 2007 Extreem calender( July). Asking $ 45,000.00 obo You may call anytime at 541-660-1443 or e-mail.
    Thanks Wayne
    Liquid Technologies

LuckyStrike
    Wayne what size is that Hull 35-36.?
    Are you going to Lauderdale Boat Show..??
    I have the hull and trailer from our prototype from 2006 for sale .Its taking up room and no time to redo. The motors /drives /seats/gauges have been removed so am selling the hull and trailer. This would be for someone with big dreams and not much $$$ to build a great boat.
    The boat ran 115 mph in Pittsburg calif in 3-4 ft water with a pair of 750 hp motors on pump gas . Great rough water boat Can deliver on the west coast as I travel to calif quite often. It was in Extreem boat mag last year and the 2007 Extreem calender( July). Asking $ 45,000.00 obo You may call anytime at 541-660-1443 or e-mail.
    Thanks Wayne
    Liquid Technologies

Rock-it man
    Almost the same hull 42 ft hull,44 overall.
    Steps are a little different . No we are done for the year.Got snow in the mountains here .
    Thanks Wayne

TPI
    Very interesting:idea:
    How could I get more info on what this hull is and what it is capable of? Has anyone set one up to go really fast...............like 135+?Is this the aluminum boat?
    Thanks
    Gary

BrianB
    We had a chance to see this boat up close and the fabrication is insane.
    Always been curious about these alum. boats big or small.The welds run for miles and are unbelievably straight and uniform.I finally walked away thinking to myself "I'd have the entire thing polished and be the King of Bling"

Rock-it man
    Yes it is the Aluminum prototype from 2006,there is a great pic of it running in the Extreme Boat calander July I think, also a big article in the Extreem Boat mag 2006. I ran it at Pittsburg Ca at 115 mph in 3-4 ft water with 750 hp ,I do not know what it would do with big power but I would be willing to help you out on dailing it in with big power as there may have to be a modification of the strakes when you get over 120 mph . You may call us anytime at 541-660-1443.
    Thanks wayne
    How could I get more info on what this hull is and what it is capable of? Has anyone set one up to go really fast...............like 135+?Is this the aluminum boat?
    Thanks
    Gary[/QUOTE]

Rock-it man
    Remember this is for the 2006 prototype hull and trailer only. Make me an offer !!!!!!