Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 28 Howard Sportdeck-TPI Build

kap
    Well I thought it was time to share some photos with the Hot Boat community and members.
    This is our "signature" boat the intent was to have a very unique boat that could run with high horsepower cats and V-Bottoms yet have all the family requirements of a deck boat.
    It is the culmination of many hours and lots of hard work from quite a few people and companies--- including but not limited to Howard Custom Boats, Taylor Performance Inc. Max Machine Worx and most of all my family who provided a great deal of input on all aspects of the boat build.
    http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6...ngaragero3.jpg
    http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7...garage3fi4.jpg
    http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8...garage2dk9.jpg
    The boat will be completed here within the next 10 days.
    Enjoy!
    Sincerely,
    KAP
    P.S. My first photo post so if I did it wrong please let me know .

phebus
    Congratulations, incredible boat.

INSman
    WOW !!!! That is so right it's wrong, or it's so wrong it's right :idea:

roln 20s
    Beautiful boat...its gonna run amazing. I know TPI is proud of this one also
    Roln 20s

kap
    Comments:
    I will post additional photos when the boat nears completion. We cannot wait for the upholstery and interior to be installed it will really make an impact on the entire package.
    We have seen the interior it is very classy with the right amount of sophistication without being to over the top; custom made for Howard--- by Jesse Solano at Land & Water Upholstery in Santa Ana.
    Once the boat is completed we look to fine tune that TPI motor and obtain some seat time and top end numbers---we also need to select props x 2.
    Thanks! for the wonderful compliments and kind words .
    Very truly yours,
    KAP
    P.S. Roln20's thanks for the products we are recent converts to the sauce .

Havasu_Dreamin
    Can't wait to see it on the water John. Gotta love those Howard Sportdecks.....

kap
    Thanks Havasu Dreamin aka S/E:
    Well it's the first 2008 28 Sportdeck to roll out and we cannot wait to get it wet. We have plans for the christening at the river and then 3 days in Havasu.
    I will post photos as things progress we will be at Howard on Monday with camera in hand.
    KAP
    P.S. I could not post those 52 photos of the Howard Regatta I did not know how to post that many?????

Havasu_Dreamin
    I could not post those 52 photos of the Howard Regatta I did not know how to post that many?????
    If you want, you can email them to me and I can try and post them for you. Send them to my email account, 5-10 per email though otherwise it will take forever for me to download them.....

TCN
    Very nice, can't wait to see it in person.

RiverOtter
    Love the gel

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast