Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back to work!

Gazonfire
    Ask them if they ever ran a cat head and see what kinda stupid looks you get.... Hell even better ask them about a cable tool rig, conventional snubbing, thowin a chain, etc... all the fun stuff. When I broke out the drill would throw a 100# sack of hulls in the reserve pit and tell me if I wanted to be on his crew "go get it" try that stuff now and you'll end up in court.....

hoolign
    Ask them if they ever ran a cat head and see what kinda stupid looks you get.... Hell even better ask them about a cable tool rig, conventional snubbing, thowin a chain, etc... all the fun stuff. When I broke out the drill would throw a 100# sack of hulls in the reserve pit and tell me if I wanted to be on his crew "go get it" try that stuff now and you'll end up in court.....
    Bags are all 80# now due to whimpy hands. Spinnin chain.. a few rigs still run em but most have spinners. Cat heads are pretty much outlawed. I never forget the first chain I threw and took the rat tail in the lips You even mention snubbing to hands now and you have to clean up shitty pants ..When I was working derrick I remember getting green guts to stand in front of the mud gate and catch the wrench I lost with a burlap sack
    Used to be a lot of fun!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12