Thread: Schiada Regatta???

FrznJim
    Hot Boat Magazine has the Schiada Regatta listed for Sept 22-23 but Jokers Wild Promotions does not have it listed on their site. Anyone have any inside infor?

Hot Boat Magazine has the Schiada Regatta listed for Sept 22-23 but Jokers Wild Promotions does not have it listed on their site. Anyone have any inside infor? Jim i will check it out my daughter works for todd at jockers wild . there is nothing on there web sight.
    http://www.jokerswildpromotions.com/index.php

Schiada Time
    I'll be there for sure and I'll probably have the biggest smile on my face out of anyone there.

I talked to a few people today and so far nothing on the calander
    as of now. i know lee is going to be active this year with ski racing
    we will have to see what happens.

Schiada Time
    Hoepfully they have it. Two years ago was like old times for me except I am not five years old anymore. My Mom and Dad and family use to go every year to the "Schiada Boat-Ins". Thats what they called them back then. They were always held at Lake Mead and we always a good time. I can remember being a munchkin and seeing all those bad ass oats. One year Ron took me and my pops for a ride in 788-the old '21 V-drive ski racer that eventually wound up at the bottom of Mead. I sat on dad's lap, ron drove and oh man what a ride! Since then i have been hooked on Schiada's. Finally got one man!

RiverDave
    Interesting note about Schiada and Regattas.. Word on the street is they were the first power boat mfg to actually have a regatta!
    RD

SPECTRABRENT
    Interesting note about Schiada and Regattas.. Word on the street is they were the first power boat mfg to actually have a regatta!
    RD
    I think Campbell was the first.
    Brent