Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than 2 weeks before...

MAXIMUS
    Maybee a snorkel
    Yep! and some of those orange arm floaties... I heard he looked like giant carp gasping for air when the rescue "hoisted" him out of the water via a crane!
    Rick just bring that Gerber baby of yours so my bull dogs can have a chew toy!:devil:

MAXIMUS
    You're probably not dry yet...I would just stand there naked and cheer for Maxi. Two things will happen. You will finally dry up from your swim you took and Maxi will get all kindsa turned on...
    Listen up there saint dick are you going to come down to this event or are you going to stay home & trim the grass???:notam:

Rattle Can Lou
    I will be rollin into Parker at about 6 pm on Thursday. I will be drunk by 6:30.

lilrick
    well if I could type worth a dam, I'd really let you guys have it!!! Which end of the snorkel you like anyway?

Wildchild80
    well if I could type worth a dam, I'd really let you guys have it!!! Which end of the snorkel you like anyway?
    Maxi uses my snorkel it has only one end so it is very user friendly

Moneypitt
    I will be rollin into Parker at about 6 pm on Thursday. I will be drunk by 6:30.
    Where are you staying RCL?....I could be there a day early........You know, a little enduro training, mental and physical.........Ray

Rattle Can Lou
    Mr Pitt, I will be drinking and dining at my inlaws house across from Badenochs. I apologize but my fat ass takes up all the spare room that place has....maybe you can come by for some adult training....I mean adult beverages....It will be Maxi handing out the adult male training videos.....

Mr RCL,
    I look forward to hanging with you at the 300. Not really but it sounds nice and shit.

Moneypitt
    Mr Pitt, I will be drinking and dining at my inlaws house across from Badenochs. I apologize but my fat ass takes up all the spare room that place has....maybe you can come by for some adult training....I mean adult beverages....It will be Maxi handing out the adult male training videos.....
    I think I saw enough of those films in the Army, course that was before videos.. If I get in early Friday AM I'll stop up river, swim across and start knocking on doors til I find you....Friday night I'll be at the Bluewater.....I'll get the first round........See you there........Ray

Rattle Can Lou
    Mr RCL,
    I look forward to hanging with you at the 300. Not really but it sounds nice and shit.
    We'll be thinkin of ya...I mean, we'll be talkin about ya....Wish you could be there too Stud. Just take care of yourself.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast