Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rhinos and small kids as passengers in Havasu

Magic34
    Does anyone have an issue with local law enforecement with their smaller kids in the Rhino, like in the back seat?
    My daughter is 3 1/2 years old and I have 4 point belts in the back seat for her. Does law enforement find that sufficient?
    Thanks

uLtRADeNniS
    Does anyone have an issue with local law enforecement with their smaller kids in the Rhino, like in the back seat?
    My daughter is 3 1/2 years old and I have 4 point belts in the back seat for her. Does law enforement find that sufficient?
    Thanks
    I see a lot of people that will put a car seat in the Rhino...Never heard of someone having a problem.

Jyruiz
    Yup, always see them with carseats.

BoatPI
    Would you truly consider placing a child in the back of a Rhino with NO crash protection, on the street with blue hairs, twekers, and some drunks?????

Ziggy
    It's cool to see the mom's and dad's cruising with the kids all strapped in but it still scares the crap out of me thinking if some idiot driver hits them. I live near a stop sign so I see alot of stupid drivers approach and leave the stop, some have blown right through it

sigepmock
    We've always used a car seat in the back with Lauren and never had a problem with the cops, but she's gotten so big that with the car seat it puts her head too close to the roof now. We just got one of the PRP kids seats that goes on top of the back seat and works with the 5 point seat belts, keeps her in a better position than the car seat ever did. I'm sure an officer of the law could find a problem with it if they wanted. We're heading out this next weekend to try it out in Havasu for the first time.....I guess I'll let you know how it works out
    Chris

Magic34
    We've always used a car seat in the back with Lauren and never had a problem with the cops, but she's gotten so big that with the car seat it puts her head too close to the roof now. We just got one of the PRP kids seats that goes on top of the back seat and works with the 5 point seat belts, keeps her in a better position than the car seat ever did. I'm sure an officer of the law could find a problem with it if they wanted. We're heading out this next weekend to try it out in Havasu for the first time.....I guess I'll let you know how it works out
    Chris
    Have a link for that?

LAFD
    Have a link for that?
    so whats with the low bridges sucks??? doesnt sound good.

Brewzed
    With kids in the back, I would also suggest the Simpson nets or mesh to go around the back of the cage. Keeps their little arms and legs inside the cage. They also make a child booster seat that would look cool in the rhino
    http://www.simpsonraceproducts.com/p..._rearside.aspx
    http://www.simpsonraceproducts.com/p...rsidemesh.aspx

sigepmock
    Have a link for that?
    http://www.prpseats.com/store_seats.html
    We picked one up at the Off Road show this weekend for $170.
    We also got one of the neck collars for when we're offroading.....hope it helps with the head bob. Not too bad when she's awake but as soon as she falls asleep she starts the head bob.
    Chris

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast