Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Funniest I Heard

BoatFloating
    In court yesterday. Setup on a twin engine 300x cat is to start X dimension 3" BELOW bottom and go maximum height to even with bottom of the boat. Oh and did I mention that it was with a 14" set back.... So what do you think of that???? :idea:

Jordy
    and should only be adjusted with a sawzall, right??? :idea:
    How did it go?

BoatFloating
    and should only be adjusted with a sawzall, right??? :idea:
    How did it go?
    I think it went really well and I will have my answer from the trial in 10 days. But who doesn't think that of them self. I believe I put on a good case just ask my dad who got to see me play Perry Mason. It lasted 3 1/2 hours. Look at other thread for a eye opening statement on the witness stand. If I win or lose I'll post the transcript so all can read and make there own judgements.
    It was pretty comical and once I get transcript you'll see for yourself...... I'll just say when you object to hearsay and the Judge tells them how can it be hearsay the witness is sitting right here and they're like uh........... I mean relevant I think????? Judge "OVERRULED"......

OutCole'd
    Good luck Rock! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

BoatFloating
    Good luck Rock! I've got my fingers crossed for you.
    Thanks man I think it went well and my witness was awesome. It's going to be a long 10 days and the good ole boy network scares me.

Reaper1
    I think it went really well and I will have my answer from the trail in 10 days.
    So, do you have to go hiking in the mountains and find your verdict underneath a rock? :messedup: :squiggle:
    Good luck, the Jalapeno will rise again.

BoatFloating
    So, do you have to go hiking in the mountains and find your verdict underneath a rock? :messedup: :squiggle:
    Good luck, the Jalapeno will rise again.
    Doh...... Long day yesterday Bonzai'd up to Havasu and got back at 10pm....

ChumpChange
    Is this another lawsuit against a boatbuilder? You said view other thread, where?

BoatFloating
    Is this another lawsuit against a boatbuilder? You said view other thread, where?
    Not boat builder but a repair facility/rigging shop in Havasu Lakeland Marine. This is the other thread.

Kilrtoy
    He is challenged he meant the KACHINA lawsuit

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast