Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Funniest I Heard

BoatFloating
    Rocky:
    I think that only works if you stay at a "Holiday Inn Express" but what do I know; I'm in Europe this week.
    Roy, wish you could have been there. None of the letters including yours was admissible because they are hearsay. Reason being the other party can't question the person who wrote it. I should have my answer in 10 days. Thank god Dennis was there as he was a HUGE help. But you never know it's Havasu.

getreal
    Sorry I couldn't be there. I was in Italy and thought about you being in court until this girl walked up to us and (again I am sorry) but about then I really could care less. LOL. Just got back from Switzerland (not impressed), going back to Italy tomorrow for a couple days.

BoatFloating
    Sorry I couldn't be there. I was in Italy and thought about you being in court until this girl walked up to us and (again I am sorry) but about then I really could care less. LOL. Just got back from Switzerland (not impressed), going back to Italy tomorrow for a couple days.
    No worries..... I hope to have judgement by end of the month.... Let's hope it's the right judgement.

Kilrtoy
    No worries..... I hope to have judgement by end of the month.... Let's hope it's the right judgement.
    Cause we all know you have bad judgement,
    call a mofo back

BoatFloating
    Cause we all know you have bad judgement,
    call a mofo back
    I didn't know you wanted a call back???? I got your message. Unfortunately I couldn't use any of my letters for setup because it was considered hearsay. I had the letter from Al that got printed in the magazine but I couldn't use it.

Charley
    You should get 3DO to fly out and be a character witness on your behalf.... send him to the turtle for a few hrs before he shows up

BoatFloating
    You should get 3DO to fly out and be a character witness on your behalf.... send him to the turtle for a few hrs before he shows up
    Oh he's a character alright..... Putting him at the Turtle is like a Nypth at Hedonism.....

DILLIGAF
    Good luck Rocky! I can just see you on the stand....lol Did you bring any character witnesses like Greg or Jeff to court. That would be worth taking a day off work to see

Jordy
    Good luck Rocky! I can just see you on the stand....lol Did you bring any character witnesses like Greg or Jeff to court. That would be worth taking a day off work to see
    Yeah, I can see that right now:
    Judge: OK Mr. Jeffy-son, I'm not telling you again. You can't have a bottle of Goose with you on the witness stand, or in my courtroom for that matter.
    Jeffy: But your honor...
    Judge: No means no. Either the bottle goes or I'm holding you in contempt.
    Jeffy: Sorry Rock, I'll be at the Turtle. Let me know how this works out. C'mon Bling.

phebus
    The way that thing hopped, you should have had Peter Cottontail as a witness.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast