Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Funniest I Heard

BoatFloating
    The way that thing hopped, you should have had Peter Cottontail as a witness.
    I told the judge that I should get extra money for emotional stress. I told her just to look at the Cats and Tunnels section on Hot Boat....
    Yeah, I can see that right now:
    Judge: OK Mr. Jeffy-son, I'm not telling you again. You can't have a bottle of Goose with you on the witness stand, or in my courtroom for that matter.
    Jeffy: But your honor...
    Judge: No means no. Either the bottle goes or I'm holding you in contempt.
    Jeffy: Sorry Rock, I'll be at the Turtle. Let me know how this works out. C'mon Bling.

What you missed is when the judge said I'm holding you in contempt Jeff says
    "Calm down honey there is plenty in this bottle for two, bailiff get us some Cranberry".
    Good luck Rocky! I can just see you on the stand....lol Did you bring any character witnesses like Greg or Jeff to court. That would be worth taking a day off work to see
    Thx sir..... The good news win, lose or draw is I dialed in my boat my self.....

BoatFloating
    Pictures as promised....
    Brackets Delivered
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55DSC02494.JPG
    After Lakeland cut them... Notice the bolt showing???? And the great quality powder coating. These were 5 months old 2 months in water.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55DSC03500.JPG
    Were they mounted them originally.... Notice how low... No wonder thet cut them
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55DSC02535.JPG
    Then after I made new Brackets and mounted at correct height...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...bracketsgd.jpg
    So you be the judge???
    What do you think???? :idea: :jawdrop: :idea:

Dave C
    c'mon... whats a few inches among friends....

DILLIGAF
    Yeah, I can see that right now:
    Judge: OK Mr. Jeffy-son, I'm not telling you again. You can't have a bottle of Goose with you on the witness stand, or in my courtroom for that matter.
    Jeffy: But your honor...
    Judge: No means no. Either the bottle goes or I'm holding you in contempt.
    Jeffy: Sorry Rock, I'll be at the Turtle. Let me know how this works out. C'mon Bling.

I am tempted to make that a sig line. Classic post Jordy....lol

BLOWN HOWARD
    Did you do any research on this company before you let them have your 100K+ boat???? Maybe this was there first outboard set up.

BoatFloating
    Did you do any research on this company before you let them have your 100K+ boat???? Maybe this was there first outboard set up.
    I did my homework and didn't find anything bad. But let's just say after my boat it's been down hill. There are many people now that won't use them. The old saying now applies. "I wish knew then what I know now..... They tout them self has a professional rig shop and a Mercury Racing Platinum dealer... Blah, blah...BLAH.... It's been a nightmare......

565edge
    I am very happy you took them to court. They screwed me in the start of summer. I bought a boat from a private party and picked it from them. They where doing some maintenance on it and installed a new CDI ECU for a merc 2.5 260 outboard. They where suppose to run the boat,dyno it and check the ecu to make sure it was ok. I drove from California to Lakeland to pick boat up and headed home. They told me it was complete and ready. Well after I got home i took the boat out and it wouldnt run worth a shit. After 4 lake trips and all I did was try this and that.No help to lakeland. I finally shipped this new CDI box off to Brucato and got tested and was no good.It was the third box from CDI. If they actually put this on thier scanner they would of known that. I bought a new box from brucato but I am afraid of the damage that was caused by the old box going lean after half throttle..It was going way way lean...Anyways im not done with lakeland.. Im glad you went through and did this...

BoatFloating
    I am very happy you took them to court. They screwed me in the start of summer. I bought a boat from a private party and picked it from them. They where doing some maintenance on it and installed a new CDI ECU for a merc 2.5 260 outboard. They where suppose to run the boat,dyno it and check the ecu to make sure it was ok. I drove from California to Lakeland to pick boat up and headed home. They told me it was complete and ready. Well after I got home i took the boat out and it wouldnt run worth a shit. After 4 lake trips and all I did was try this and that.No help to lakeland. I finally shipped this new CDI box off to Brucato and got tested and was no good.It was the third box from CDI. If they actually put this on thier scanner they would of known that. I bought a new box from brucato but I am afraid of the damage that was caused by the old box going lean after half throttle..It was going way way lean...Anyways im not done with lakeland.. Im glad you went through and did this...
    Another satisfied Lakeland customer..... NOT!!!!! Sounds about par for them..... I hope the judge sees it my way too....

BoatFloating
    Well the good ole boy network is still alive and well in Havasu. Took the judge a whopping 2 days to find for Lakeland...... So I guess it's ok to mount motors 3" below bottom and have the boat run like crap and cut brackets. All I got was a page finding for defendant not even a reason why????
    Any AZ lawyers know about appeal process in small civil 9,999 and less. I would love to move it to another court as I feel CA people can't get a fair trail.

OutCole'd
    Well the good ole boy network is still alive and well in Havasu. Took the judge a whopping 2 days to find for Lakeland...... So I guess it's ok to mount motors 3" below bottom and have the boat run like crap and cut brackets. All I got was a page finding for defendant not even a reason why????
    Any AZ lawyers know about appeal process in small civil 9,999 and less. I would love to move it to another court as I feel CA people can't get a fair trail.
    Sorry to hear that Rock!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast