Thread: Bummer for Nor Cal Boaters...

BiggusJimbus
    Granzellas in Williams, A useful eatery is, for now, burned pretty extensively. Good place to stop to and from Shasta and Oroville.
    Not for a while, it seems.
    http://www.kcra.com/news/14322088/detail.html

Kindsvater Flat
    Sucks for the Granzella family. I heard the fire call come across the radio yesterday afternoon. From what I heard is that the indoor sprinkler system didn't come on even though it passed inspection the day before. Its to bad since I like to eat there about 3 times a week. Guess I'm gonna have to hit Louis Cairos until its fixed. Deano does a great job running Granzellas. Once its rebuilt I recommend it to everyone.

TOBTEK
    WOW...thats too bad, we always stop there on the way back from Redding. wounder if they saved that huge polar bear back by the bathroom

buzzaro
    WOW...thats too bad, we always stop there on the way back from Redding. wounder if they saved that huge polar bear back by the bathroom
    Looked like the bear made through the fire. They did say that they are rebuilding the place too, which means you will be able to get a great linguica sandwich again