Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Registering in AZ

Throttle
    I think Libby is gonna be busy... funny thing I just spoke to her about changing my tags from a non resident to resident this morning, as I had been led to believe last year I had to wait till I had been a resident for more than 7 months....
    thank you for making it so simple... checks in da mail, and so is the verification you asked for... Again, thank you Libby.
    Cameron

voodoomedman
    I think Libby is gonna be busy... funny thing I just spoke to her about changing my tags from a non resident to resident this morning, as I had been led to believe last year I had to wait till I had been a resident for more than 7 months....
    thank you for making it so simple... checks in da mail, and so is the verification you asked for... Again, thank you Libby.
    Cameron
    Libby,
    Is there anyway you can pretend I am a resident with my Az address and my az id???????? Puhhhhhhhhhllleeeeeeeeeeeeeease??????

Jyruiz
    Libby,
    Is there anyway you can pretend I am a resident with my Az address and my az id???????? Puhhhhhhhhhllleeeeeeeeeeeeeease??????
    Yeah, no kidding.

azgfboatgirl
    Cameron
    Your profession gave you an edge on the resident/nonresident battle of the fees. Have a great weekend Cameron!

voodoomedman
    Your profession gave you an edge on the resident/nonresident battle of the fees. Have a great weekend Cameron!
    Dammit. He puts out fires. I start the fires of desire in women when I walk by. Guess I gotta pay the $259

azgfboatgirl
    Libby,
    You had me until you said AZ id.

voodoomedman
    You had me until you said AZ id.
    I swear it would be smart to keep my wife registered here and make myself a resident at the Havi house. Have the best of both worlds. Ah screw it. I'll deal with it until we move outta this joint.

azgfboatgirl
    I swear it would be smart to keep my wife registered here and make myself a resident at the Havi house. Have the best of both worlds. Ah screw it. I'll deal with it until we move outta this joint.
    I'm pretty sure I'll be here when you do move.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Libby @AZ Game & Fish Dept.
    602-942-3000 ext 3406
    Libby,
    How ya doing. I didnt know you hung around these parts.
    John M

voodoomedman
    I'm pretty sure I'll be here when you do move.
    Not moving to Az. Too close to Cali, Mexico and all the same influences.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast