Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Registering in AZ

finsfan4life
    $259 for you. Not for everybody. It depends on the length of the boat. Legally you are supposed to do it where you use it regardless. With that said and assuming you boat on Havasu which could be Cali or Az then look at what the Az fees would be and then what 1% of your boat value would be. Cali is only 10 bucks for 2 years registration but you can rest assure they will tax you if your boat's worth something and you register it here. You can always switch back to Cali from Az if Cali becomes cheaper. Technically you could go the other way but good luck getting your county to stop taxing you. From what it seems the best and easiest way to do that without any trouble is to sell the boat.
    What are u talking about, Its $259 a year for a non-resident (Arizona)...length of boat does not matter..I just did it...

voodoomedman
    What are u talking about, Its $259 a year for a non-resident (Arizona)...length of boat does not matter..I just did it...
    I'm talking about this http://www.azgfd.gov/outdoor_recreat...stration.shtml
    The part under registration fees where it lists them by resident and non-resident and then by the length of the boat. They go all the way up to $495 for Non-resident for a boat with 64 ft 1 inch and over. Click on the link and scroll down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123