Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Walk The Line

Her454
    This may have already been posted, but how many have seen the Johnny Cash movie? What did you think about it? I grew up listening to him, still listen to him and LOVED the movie.
    There was an article in todays Sacramento Bee that Joaquin Phoenix is going to Folsom Prison as they are going to have a special showing for the inmates because of the 1968 performance there. I couldn't believe the performance by Phoenix and Reece Witherspoon! It was incredible that they sang in the movie.

maxwedge
    Saw it last weekend. Great movie! Never been a huge Cash fan before. Got dragged to the movie, but I've been jamming greatest hits in the truck all week since. Let your wife of GF drag you to this one. It really is a great story.

Kim Hanson
    Traci, it's god dam country music! I grew up listening to my Dads shiat also, just went 180 with it now though.....I like make your ears bleed shiat, someday I will listen to Country....On a freeeway with my window open and some country bumkin is thinking he is cool and all that shit, playing it ........( . )( . )......Merry Christmas, Hot Stuff

Her454
    Traci, it's god dam country music! I grew up listening to my Dads shiat also, just went 180 with it now though.....I like make your ears bleed shiat, someday I will listen to Country....On a freeeway with my window open and some country bumkin is thinking he is cool and all that shit, playing it ........( . )( . )......Merry Christmas, Hot Stuff
    Merry Christmas Kim.....

Tom Brown
    Merry Christmas Kim.....
    Be honest... you don't have a clue wtf he just said... do you?
    Merry Christmas, Kim.

Jbb
    Kim walks the line....right before they slap the cuffs on him ...and Impound his truck.....

Her454
    Be honest... you don't have a clue wtf he just said... do you?
    Merry Christmas, Kim.
    ROTFLMAO, you read right through my loss for words didn't you. :rollside:

Tom Brown
    Kim walks the line....right before they slap the cuffs on him ...and Impound his truck.....
    lmfao!
    Sorry Kim. I hate to fraternize with Brian after he talked Party Cat into banning you from RRL but that was kind of funny.

Her454
    I thought Kims wife lost the truck gambling? :rollside:

Her454
    You guys quit Jack'n my Johnny thread. :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast