Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Walk The Line

Phat Daddy
    Growing up, my mom used to always listen to Cash. I always liked his music but never really thought of it as country. I loved the movie, I've seen it twice already. Oh course I had to take my mom on a date, she loved it too.

FMluvswater
    This may have already been posted, but how many have seen the Johnny Cash movie? What did you think about it? I grew up listening to him, still listen to him and LOVED the movie.
    There was an article in todays Sacramento Bee that Joaquin Phoenix is going to Folsom Prison as they are going to have a special showing for the inmates because of the 1968 performance there. I couldn't believe the performance by Phoenix and Reece Witherspoon! It was incredible that they sang in the movie.
    I finally watched it and I thoroughly enjoyed it too. :smile: Great acting, great singing.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I'm dying to see it. I heard that Joaquin's performance is great, but that Reese's was over the top. Hopefully I'll get to see it before it's out of the theaters.
    FYI, channel 10 on XM plays the live version of Folsom Prison Blues from the prison every so often.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123