Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Howard sued by CBS!

Ultrafied
    Not disclosed about hitting numbers for 2005???? It was on his show all the time. Hell, his whole contract was talked about by him on his show the last 4 months of 2005.

SoCal_fun
    Les Moonves is trying to distract everyone at CBS from the fact that his Radio division is taking a dive. He is gonna gert fired as soon as this lawsuit is thrown out of court. Haa Haa Ha!
    Shoulda back Howard up and kept him happy and you wouldn't be having this problem Les (loser)! :argue:

Hardly Satisfied
    That's f**king crazy

That Guy
    It is just sour grapes...maybe the news that David Lee Roth has lost 75% of Stern's audience already and Adam Carolla isn't much better has them very concerned. They knew what Howard was doing and had every opportunity to stop him. The Motley Fool made a great point that this will just give Stern (who now has a much more limited audience and much less exposure to the general public on a daily basis) a national audience and platform to once again help Sirius generate new subscribers. Howard is much smarter than people give him credit for......

CA Stu
    I reckon a fair solution would be to count up all the air time Howard was pimping Sirius and bill him at the normal rate, then add court costs and lawyers fees, adn maybe a few million for breach of contract.
    Then, they should give it all to his ex-wife, just to piss him off.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

OnlyMoney
    Even the Motley Fool (http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/tic...Symbol=US:SIRI) thinks it's a waste of energy on CBS' part.

1978 Rogers
    I read about this yesterday on Yahoo. It said no suit filed yet. Wow, they went for it. This will get good.

Cole
    Anyone like the new Adam Corolla show......i just cant seem to get into it!!!
    I think Adam is funnier than hell.... just keep finding myself back at KROQ....
    did i hear that Ralph Garmin is leaving at the end of the week? :cry:

Nord
    I am not objective to new shows, but for me, nothing beats Howard and Bubba is even better for entertainment. I am in retail and need to be in a good mood every day and he does this for me in the morning.
    Now,
    If you guys listened to the whole show for about a week, I guarantee you would probably feel the same way!
    Most people who don't like Howard are the ones who haven't givin him a chance or think the show is only what they showed on the E channel which is just a tiny excerpt of what goes on durring the show. He has A list celebs who let it all out on his show and its great.
    If you have Sirius and don't like Howard,
    turn it to the Martha Stewart Channel, Big Hair channel, or Gays only station and maybe you guys will find substance there!!!!

ZZ-Man
    If you listen to Howards show he doesn't even care. The show must go on !
    I 've been a sternie since he hit LA and he has gone through a lot of garbage from the FCC and the government. He will just keep going. CBS is just getting more customers over to howard by giving him this attention its just what happens everytime someone trys to do something to him. He is the KING OF ALL MEDIA!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast