Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Howard sued by CBS!

CA Stu
    Feh.
    I listened to Stern for years and years, bought his first book, and even own a VHS copy of Butt Bongo Fiesta (with the 3d glasses), but I think his show went in the crapper after his divorce.
    Artie is way funnier than Jackie was, but every other word out of Howard's mouth now is "I" or "me", and I just don't give a shit!
    It gets old, man!
    Howard went from being a perverted, insightful, brash, astute observer of society to a self centered petty azzhole when he got divorced.
    I mostly listen XM in the car now. Conway can be pretty good in the evenings, Adam Carolla's show just flat out stinks.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

jbtrailerjim
    Anyone like the new Adam Corolla show......i just cant seem to get into it!!!
    I think Adam is funnier than hell.... just keep finding myself back at KROQ....
    did i hear that Ralph Garmin is leaving at the end of the week? :cry:
    I listen to Adam Carolla a lot. I've been a fan of him since his days back at KROQ when he played the character Mr. Birchum on there. I think he's a funny mofo. I switch between him and KROQ in the morning but I find myself listening to Adam more and more now.

Cole
    I listen to Adam Carolla a lot. I've been a fan of him since his days back at KROQ when he played the character Mr. Birchum on there. I think he's a funny mofo. I switch between him and KROQ in the morning but I find myself listening to Adam more and more now.
    Yea, i think i just need to give it more time!!!
    I think he is funnier than hell on love line and k&bean

Sane Asylum
    Who gives a F^CK.............Howard Stern is a scumbag who has no respect for any female including his ex-wife...........
    Wait a second and I'll tell you what I really think..........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345