Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Think this kid has a future?

Cheap Thrills
    I heard him mess up a couple times. He won't go anywhere, being a rock star is about attitude, not talent.
    `Awe Horseshit. I think he did an awesome job. So what if he missed a lick or two. Do you think Jimmy Page played it perfectly every time on stage ?
    The kid definitely has talent and the stage art I'm sure will develop in time if he wants. Any kid that can play like that will have a future. Whether or not it's in the music industry is entirely up to him.
    With that kind of focus and dedication He could be anything he wants to be.
    I'm sure his future is bright.
    Remember the first question? Think this kid has a future?
    It didn't say anything about being a rock star !
    T.

ROZ
    my 10 year old xmas present right there.He came home and played us message in a bottle yesterday.time to step it up.I HATE my neighbor,this is gonna be fun
    Hate your neighbor? DRUM KIT!

riverroyal
    Hate your neighbor? DRUM KIT!
    drums for xmas,,on the list

ULTRA26 # 1
    Kid Zepplin (http://www.clipaday.com/bands/kid-zeppelin)
    Not an easy guitar part to imitate, especially for a youngster with small hands. If this boy keeps practicing, he's going to be a good player. Hopefully his folks are wise enough to keep the volume low or make the kid use ear plugs. I did 17 years in the music business, and my hearing isn't what it should be.

socalmoney
    Not an easy guitar part to imitate, especially for a youngster with small hands. If this boy keeps practicing, he's going to be a good player. Hopefully his folks are wise enough to keep the volume low or make the kid use ear plugs. I did 17 years in the music business, and my hearing isn't what it should be.
    It was easy for Led Zeppelin to imitate. They ripped off that song like they did with most of their other hits.

Mrs.Moose on the loose
    OMG that kid rocks, I pray his parents are going to help him move on.

thatguy
    It was easy for Led Zeppelin to imitate. They ripped off that song like they did with most of their other hits.
    Actually, It is my understanding that that song is one of the few early numbers (pre-Houses) that was all original. I read in the book "Hammer of the Gods" that That came out of the campfire sessions in the black country. Headly Grange, if I am not mistaken. Which I could very well be!!
    Tommy

Baja Big Dog
    Like this kid?
    http://www.clipaday.com/bands/system-of-a-kid
    That kid looked like a little Joe Walch!!!!

ColeTR2
    Kid Zepplin (http://www.clipaday.com/bands/kid-zeppelin)
    Wow kid can play i'd like to show that to my little buddy Eric.

707dog
    seen this awhile back man the lil dude rocks...i sure would like to see more kids pick up a damn musical intrument than a fokin playstation controler...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast