Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My first boat.

motoman
    Nice boat, and I do agree with That Guy Leave the pipes it is slick that way! Have you driven a jet boat befor?

yo Sean, go here http://www.justjetboats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599 this is where the locals call home alot less drama there!
    you got replys on your post!
    Markist

delemorte
    Nice boat, and I do agree with That Guy Leave the pipes it is slick that way! Have you driven a jet boat befor?
    My boat experience has been limited to the kind with sails..
    as far as the exhaust goes i might leave it. I got three sets of headers with it so my options are open.

motoman
    You will have the time of your life! Just remember power to turn! Right or left!

firstjetinMN
    Yeah its a bit large. I was thinking about repacing it with one of the stainless steel ones with the OT headers. I think that might even it out a bit.
    Either seek psychiatric help now before it is too late....... or come over to the dark with the rest of us maniacs that spend way way too much $$$$$ on our jets......
    One you start, there is usually no turning back.....
    Consider yourself warned

El Prosecutor
    You will have the time of your life! Just remember power to turn! Right or left!
    And don't forget to put in the plug. The bilge on a low pro boat fills up way too fast!

Delemorte the boats lookin' sweet your dad took good care welcome to the HB crazyness Tom
    ps thanks for the info on the transporter!!

Running_on_Empty
    the first step would be to put a prop under it!!!
    Just joking....nice boat! This is a great post.

delemorte
    Delemorte the boats lookin' sweet your dad took good care welcome to the HB crazyness Tom
    ps thanks for the info on the transporter!!
    Any time man. thanks for being so nice. If i need anything at all you will be my first call..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234