Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Gore the liar

Bow Tie Omega
    Funny story for you all. My wife is a sales exec for a large playground company. They had a big show up in San Fransisco last week and the owners of the company are the typical tree hugger type, nice people though and they enjoy boating. Anyways the company was hosting an evening reception and the spent some $100,000 or so to have the one and only "Inventor of the Internet" to come and speak to the guests about America's Enviormental Responsibility. Well, supposedly there was a death in the family at the "last minute" of course and Mr. Gore was going to have to cancel all of his engagements for the week. He sent a 1 minute appology video instead. The money is non-refundable of course. Well, the very next day, Mr. Nobel was in Cupertino(near San Fran) at an event, he was suposedly in Tenessee....Needless to say, I copied the story to my wife to forward to her owners. I will let you guys know what happens legally. Unfortunately, this "Inconvenient Truth" will never make the news..... But it just adds to what kind of guy Al Gore really is.

redneckcharlie
    Funny story for you all. My wife is a sales exec for a large playground company. They had a big show up in San Fransisco last week and the owners of the company are the typical tree hugger type, nice people though and they enjoy boating. Anyways the company was hosting an evening reception and the spent some $100,000 or so to have the one and only "Inventor of the Internet" to come and speak to the guests about America's Enviormental Responsibility. Well, supposedly there was a death in the family at the "last minute" of course and Mr. Gore was going to have to cancel all of his engagements for the week. He sent a 1 minute appology video instead. The money is non-refundable of course. Well, the very next day, Mr. Nobel was in Cupertino(near San Fran) at an event, he was suposedly in Tenessee....Needless to say, I copied the story to my wife to forward to her owners. I will let you guys know what happens legally. Unfortunately, this "Inconvenient Truth" will never make the news..... But it just adds to what kind of guy Al Gore really is.
    Well, imagine that!!! Can't say I'm surprised. Sounds like fraud to me.:jawdrop:

boater250s
    aren't they all liars? republicans or democrats, they're all alike and they're all liars. just my two cents.

Moneypitt
    aren't they all liars? republicans or democrats, they're all alike and they're all liars. just my two cents.
    Liars or Lawyers?........Oh wait, very little difference........MP

Boatcop
    From what I've been able to find, he appeared in Cupertino at a Boxer Fundraiser.

Bow Tie Omega
    From what I've been able to find, he appeared in Cupertino at a Boxer Fundraiser.
    Yep!!! I doubt anything will come of it. But I am sure my spouse's company will have their attorney's call his attorney's.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Only problem is, that is a standard cop-out, and as such, not really worth notice.

RICHARD TILL
    i`m not defending mr. internet, do`nt like him at all but i did see in a jackson tn. newspaper where he attended a relative`s funeral. i think it was an aunt. his ugly ass mug was right on front page.

SmokinLowriderSS
    i`m not defending mr. internet, do`nt like him at all but i did see in a jackson tn. newspaper where he attended a relative`s funeral. i think it was an aunt. his ugly ass mug was right on front page.
    Dare I suspect that a couple of FLIGHTS by PERSONAL JET AIRCRAFT may have been involved? :jawdrop: :idea:
    'Course, Al's "carbon credits" to himself let HIM use jet planes and big honkin' limos. :idea:

Bow Tie Omega
    Well, do not tell a company who has paid you close to $100,000 that you are cancelling your engagements for the rest of the week and then not refund them for bailing out either. The last I checked, they do not have funerals at 11pm edt. He was due to speak at 8 pm pdt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast