Funny story for you all. My wife is a sales exec for a large playground company. They had a big show up in San Fransisco last week and the owners of the company are the typical tree hugger type, nice people though and they enjoy boating. Anyways the company was hosting an evening reception and the spent some $100,000 or so to have the one and only "Inventor of the Internet" to come and speak to the guests about America's Enviormental Responsibility. Well, supposedly there was a death in the family at the "last minute" of course and Mr. Gore was going to have to cancel all of his engagements for the week. He sent a 1 minute appology video instead. The money is non-refundable of course. Well, the very next day, Mr. Nobel was in Cupertino(near San Fran) at an event, he was suposedly in Tenessee....Needless to say, I copied the story to my wife to forward to her owners. I will let you guys know what happens legally. Unfortunately, this "Inconvenient Truth" will never make the news..... But it just adds to what kind of guy Al Gore really is.