Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smoked tailights

Havasubum
    anyone know of a place i can get the the lens done on my truck in OC? should i have it painted or tinted on?

HOOTER SLED-
    Uuum I think tint is the way to go.

GRUNION
    never seen anyone tint them everyone here has them painted with a candy black.

Cigalert
    never seen anyone tint them everyone here has them painted with a candy black.
    Some guy on the this internet web thingy was saying he used a heat gun to shrink the tint to the lense and then finished it off with razor around the edges. The pics he linked up were pretty clean. Don't axe me for the link....I have no eye deer where I saw that ish.

riverbound
    Itried going the tint route years ago.....worked for a short period. pianting them is the way to go.

Cheap Thrills
    Why would you want to reduce the visibility of the area that's most likely to get hit ?
    T.

Baja Big Dog
    Why would you want to reduce the visibility of the area that's most likely to get hit ?
    T.
    Its a Cali thing, you rednecks wouldnt understand, your used to using a pair of your ole ladies red granny panties when your tail light breaks!!!

riverracerx

Cheap Thrills
    Its a Cali thing, you rednecks wouldnt understand, your used to using a pair of your ole ladies red granny panties when your tail light breaks!!!

Hell I want some strobe lights and a big STOP sign that pops out of the trunk just so the Blue Hairs and Leafers know I'm either slowing down or have stopped completely.
    T.

Just foreplay
    Now that some funny chit there..!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast