Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey everyone

Miss Cyclone
    Hi
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I haven't
    been on in awhile. Sorry about that. It looks like
    everyone is doing good. Cyclone-the boat looks great!
    Can't wait to ride in it. Miss HbJet and I will have
    to take some pictures! I'm job hunting and spending
    time with my family. Hopefully, I'll be back soon
    and get to see everyone again.

flat broke
    Hey Julie,
    Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I hope everthing is going well for you out there. Did you get all of the information on the CBEST etc from Mike? Em says that if you can get that done and hired by the district, she already knows of 11 days that she is going to need a sub for.
    When you get back we'll have to get a group together and head out for dinner and drinks.
    Talk to you later,
    Chris

cyclone
    hurry up chick! i'm tired of being the 3rd wheel. j/k. Miss you lots baby so come back soon.

Windy
    Yeah Julie...Mike hasnt been doen much...hes patiently waiting for you.
    Cookie shots getten warm,
    Hugs and kisses,
    Windy

HotHallet
    MissCyclone- Hurry up and get back here! Leslie and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary. I hope all is well in NY. She misses you. I gave her your numbers and address in NY-Mike sent it to me for her.

Miss Cyclone
    hey everyone,
    It was good to hear from you! Flat broke-thank you for everything and tell Em the same thing. I really appreciate all you two have done for me. What are the days/months that she needs a sub? I am very interested and want that job bad, I am going to take the test asap and hurry back to do that. My grandparents have been sick so I just have to see what's going on with that. I do want it bad though. Dinner and drinks sound great! i can't wait.Miss HBJET- thanx for looking after my babe-i hate not being with him. I'm jealous that you and randy get to see him. give him a big hug for me please. i'll be back before the cookie shots melt. miss you guys; get ready to go shopping! Hot hallet- hi, good to hear from you-leslie left a message on my machine today- i miss you guys-give me her e-mail/phone number so i
    can get in touch with her, how's your new office?
    cyclone-hi baby-love you tons. holymoly-hows cole, im still thinking of the best name for him.
    Julie

HotHallet
    Jules- Her e-mail is LeslieRocks78@Hotmail.com. Her home phone is 310-328-5581. Miss Ya! Hope all is well. Im sure she would be stoked to hear from you. I have a trip to Mcintyre planned for October 11-13. Flatbroke and Hackjob plan to make it and a few others. Hope your back by then.

HBjet
    Miss Cyclone:
    give him a big hug for me please.Wow, how did I miss this thread?
    Julie, I hope you come back soon. I went to give mike a hug, and he grabbed my ass. It took Windy 2 minutes to break him loose from my ass. So please get back here soon, I can't turn my back on him any longer.
    I send you some photo's in the mail. I hope you got them.
    HBjet

cyclone
    that's a vicious lie perpretrated by Randy and the midgets who own the carwash down the street! lol.

Miss Cyclone
    Hey
    HotHallet-thanks for the info, ill be getting in touch with her soon. congrats on your anniversary.
    Randy-thank you very much for the cd-i got it-that was really nice. you know you liked it when he grabbed your ass, I heard you grabbed on to his after and wouldn't let go.
    ill be back soon and can't wait to see everyone. hi babe-hows the boat? miss you
    chris-please tell em thank you very much for the info on the job, i really appreciate it and will be coming back and hopefully getting that job. it sounds GREAT!! thank you
    Julie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast