Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Rats go down in flames! The Rush smear letter $851,100.00

Schiada76
    Well, we may perhaps be in a semantics debate here, but what I was refering to as "political gain" was the 3 (I believe, at least 3) television advertizements he made for political candidates, in elections, to attempt to help them get elected.
    His connection to them was specifically their support for infant stem cell research, not just their support for adult stem cell research.
    I realize he was paid to make the commercials, I just consider the fact that it was political promotion ads to be a "political" gain he desired more than the monetary gain.
    It was to legalize cloning if I remember correctly. The guy that funded all the commercials will make billions in the state now.

SmokinLowriderSS
    It was to legalize cloning if I remember correctly. The guy that funded all the commercials will make billions in the state now.
    You may remember one there that I was unaware of. Thx for the info.
    The ones I was talking about were:
    Senate campaign ad for Democrat Claire McCaskill against Republican Jim Talent:
    Here's the add (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WB_PXjTBo)
    Fox Broadcasting filmed that add.
    Another :
    endorsing Democrat Benjamin L. Cardin in his race against Republican Michael S. Steele,
    And
    Wisconsin Gov. Jim Doyle (D), who is seeking reelection.
    Also:
    He has also made plans to appear at events for two Democrats, Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey and Tammy Duckworth, a candidate for Congress from Illinois.
    "He wants to take on races and get involved in races that involve a pro stem cell candidate against an anti embryonic stem cell candidate," said John Rogers, a publicist for Fox. Again, Fox produced the McCaskill add.
    I have not dug up the dates for those, so do not know if they are upcoming, or recent history.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314