Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Delta Lunch Run Nov. 17th to Giusti's

serviiice
    Who has the boat pics?

Had a hoot of a time! Met some really great people.

Napanutt
    What a great time we had. Weather was perfect (for November).Now I see why some of you hard-core Delta boaters do what you do!
    Nice seeing the peeps we've met before and meeting the one's we haven't...props to Dr. Phil for the organization of said event!
    Didn't take too many pics this time but saw quite a few cameras,can't wait to see pics...

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Good times, great peeps, and awsome food, it does not get any better than this. OOOPPPSS free booze would be better. I had a great time today, and where was sistaoc today OC?
    BIG JOE SSMF:sqeyes:

707dog
    ok lets see some pics..im down south,putting a dent in a gallon of morgan, trying to negotiate a fogin real estate deal on our next house via phone,fax and email...need some boating pic's to calm the nerves

valkyrie voodoo
    Good seeing you all, and meeting new peeps. Thanks Phil, it was just what the doctor ordered. D Rat thanks the BB help. We're heading to the mountains now, may be able to post some picts when back. Happy Thanksgiving, Rich

Hammer
    Found a camera on the back of my boat last night. Anyone in the lunch bunch missing one
    Oh yeah……. Great trip. Thanks Phil.

acatitude
    Found a camera on the back of my boat last night. Anyone in the lunch bunch missing one
    Oh yeah……. Great trip. Thanks Phil.
    Id check the pictures first, make sure theres no broke back shots of ya before you return it
    great trip except for dodging all them birds on the way home... I know Todd killed a couple.

Robbie Racer
    What a perfect day. It was great seeing all you Delta Lunch Bunch folks again. Thanks much to Dr. Phil for setting it all up. Now it's time for new rings and bearings but we will be ready again by spring time.

hulshot
    thaks O.C and Mrs. O.C for letting me boat bitch with ya. Tommy what a ride in the little yellow STOKER. It was another fantastic day on the water. Good food and people. Good to see some faces that dont make it out much on these runs. We will do it agin soon I hope. I will still be a BB on the next few until I change the oil or somthing in my boat.
    blewbyyou good to see you back out here again. Bring the boat next time.
    DCBob, thanks for the thrill ride back in, wish I had a video camera rolling while looking backwards that was bitchen watching the Stoker in the turns and you passing everyone. When is the next trip?