Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack Photo Shoot, Poker Run & Party Set for June 13-14, 2008

Rock-it man
    Weather sucks !!!! ,Realestate Market Sucks !!!!!! Raining and snowing in the mountains need to go boating . Think I will put in a heater and a canopy on the boat so I can go out !!! The internet is a great tool but I think sometimes some of us run our mouths before thinking it out I know I am guilty of it ,just read some of my threads from way back. I am hearing some great things about the 2008 Desert Storm PokrRun so you all better call now for reservations as they are filling up now. I have mine reserved. Thanks Wayne

Frequent Flier
    I have an idea! Lets all meet a late sunny weekend in may in a cove on the lake and talk it out... We all want the same thing, sunny days, fast boats, and bikini's
    Seriously, if you want dinner, heli photo's, and a poker hand pay the $100...
    If not than hangout on the lake and meet us in a cove or at the bar for drinks and lies about how fast our boats are:jawdrop:
    The more performance boats on the water the more fun we all have, so lets drop the attitude and GO BOAT!!!

Rock-it man
    Great I'm in . !!!!!!
    Thanks Wayne

I have an idea! Lets all meet a late sunny weekend in may in a cove on the lake and talk it out... We all want the same thing, sunny days, fast boats, and bikini's
    If not than hangout on the lake and meet us in a cove or at the bar for drinks and lies about how fast our boats are:jawdrop:
    The more performance boats on the water the more fun we all have, so lets drop the attitude and GO BOAT!!!
    Perfect!

ELIMINAT THIS
    If Chris had this attitude every thing would be fine.

acatitude
    I'm all for that. Count me in when it happens

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    I will bring my 100mph formula when this happens
    He said tell lies about how fast our boats are^^^^^^^^^^
    BIG JOE SSMF

Daytona674
    GRADS, you better keep your JUNK to the right all the time. Whats with the Negativity towards the delta lunch bunch. You have been out with us what, one time??? You must flash alot of money to have friends because you sure arent making any here. I was a the Cat attack/ poker run and I didnt pay so I did not want to interfere with the participants that did, so I stayed back to let you all have the fun while myself and others watched from behind. I have had no issues with you until now. I run alll the time with the DLB and we have always enjoyed or trips and gatherings with more and more people coming out to say hello and share in the fun we have. We did not see you on the beach having fun socializing with others up the McCloud arm and when a big group stopped just under the bridge you couldnt even idle your little boat over to say hello. What are you too good for the common boater??? What gives with the ego you have. You do know your boat is not very fast, right??? 100 mph is the DLB's average boat speed.
    I might not be the fastest but on any given day I can run 100. :sqeyes:
    I hope to see you on the water sometime.......................................... !!!!!
    ok Don i know that gas hog runs over 130mph !!!! CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??????

hulshot
    ok Don i know that gas hog runs over 130mph !!!! CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??????
    HUH? I wish, if I wanted to go that fast I would jump in with you Mr. 129.?

Familycat
    Chris, you are blowing it. Still a lot of trash talking. Cat Attack has been extablished to not be yours. You will need to start making honorable decisions or you will continue to lose credibilty in Northern California. I am not trying to be a ass but a lot of people read this material, granted mostly for fun, but this banter is making you look bad, really bad.
    Rick

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast