Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Sat 3/4/06 New Junk Test

RACER52
    wayne that is awesome.
    And Bob that sucks but these damn race/pleasure boats sure are hard on equipment. The boat looked great and cant wait to see it on the water again.
    Troy

Rock-it man
    WE need to remember that speed and performance cost a lot of $$$$$$$$$ and its not how fast we want to go but how much $$$$ we are willing to spend !!!!!!!
    OH !!! BOB did I forget to tell you that this will not be your last breakdown !!!!! there WILL be more !!!!! its not if its when !!! and what part !!!!

acatitude
    Hey R52 good to see ya on here, when will we expect to see you on the water again??? look forward to it.

DCBob
    wayne that is awesome.
    And Bob that sucks but these damn race/pleasure boats sure are hard on equipment. The boat looked great and cant wait to see it on the water again.
    Troy
    Yeah, just a little tiny part on the scale of things with a great big effect. Thanks Troy, it was good to see ya. Next time, hopefully we'll all be floating (and running)
    WE need to remember that speed and performance cost a lot of $$$$$$$$$ and its not how fast we want to go but how much $$$$ we are willing to spend !!!!!!!
    OH !!! BOB did I forget to tell you that this will not be your last breakdown !!!!! there WILL be more !!!!! its not if its when !!! and what part !!!!
    Ya know Rock-it, thats just a lesson we all re-learn more than we like :cry:
    Remember the two best days of boat ownership (when you buy it and when you sell it :cry: I tell ya what.........that one nice pass on the way home at the bottom of Frank's Tract...woohoo :2purples: :2purples: Damn..I'm addicted Thanks again :rollside:

Washed Ashore
    Bob,sorry to here your sled is broke,from the way things look you will have your boat back on the water before mine R.I.M. everyone knows there is no warranty on hi-perf stuff,way to step to plate,good job!!I hope to see you guy's soon.
    Jeff

DCBob
    Bob,sorry to here your sled is broke,from the way things look you will have your boat back on the water before mine R.I.M. everyone knows there is no warranty on hi-perf stuff,way to step to plate,good job!!I hope to see you guy's soon.
    Jeff
    That don't sound good Jeff (on your junk) whaddup w/gettiner back from DCB I sure hope you get it back soon BTW, ya got the time/room to take care of the numbering and touch up a little spot on the rub rail where I got a little case of dumshititis anytime in the next month? Just let me know

Sorry to hear about the roller. But Im glad to hear that RIM is going to take care of it under warenty. Now thats way cool. Thumbs up for RIM....

Boatmaster
    First class move Wayne. We all know our boats will all break on any given day and I know Bob would have had no hard feeling, but way to step up.

acatitude
    hey MO you might wanta check the boattrader, they have a 2000 carrera 257 for 15k no motor. might be worth checking into . yu could build what you want for motor and keep yours till its done for that price . its also in a thread in sandbar i think

hulshot
    Bob sorry to hear about the break down. Wayne may ramble on alot but he is a upstanding individual. I have come to know him over the years and he is a stand up guy and not a bad person to know. I still need to do a test run to beat out the bugs in mine. If the rain ever lets up I'm in the water. How long do you predict your down time will be, Bob?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324