Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Stokers get spanked at Parker 300.

Towndrunk
    Holy shit...I guess you DO know how this tool tastes, what stupid shit? Is he a keyboard racer? Has he showed up to put his keyboard where his mouth is? Newbie? Most 5th graders could associate with this guy and his gay lover, geez, if it hurts that your "man" sounds like an ass then let it go.
    Im gonna go out on the line and speak for a few others here that think this guy is a tool!!!
    Wait, I think Im gonna join the club, let me know if this how your boyfriend does it;;
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!
    Seams this is one of his favorite postings!!
    Wetback????
    Yea, and the next time YOU mow my lawn, you better edge sidewalks!!! Dam, Im tired of tellin you!!!
    Now you've gone and done it dog. How many times I gotta tell you I'm not mowing your lawn anymore? :jawdrop: I'll still trim your ladys muff but damn ya gotta spruce her up just a little. This spoiled salmon thing you guys have going is just a little .............well, fishy.:sleeping:

You Te
    Yea..hes "da man"...sounds like he has been asked before to back up his claims, does anyone have the results, keyboard racing is interesting, but you loose something without the smell of fuel!!!
    Dont know the guy, but he sounds like a keyboard racer, and an asshole!! Just my take!!!
    213 posts, and this tool has 63 of them!!!
    At least the Stoker guys have left him to playing with his himself, hopefully he shows up next year and makes all of the nay sayers eat crow!!
    Don't be mad just because I don't want to be your friend.

You Te
    213 posts, and this tool has 63 of them!!!
    Let's see, you have 4,326 posts I have 2,936
    You're nothing but a post whorre, that loves to make gay comments and your material is out dated.
    Oh yea.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You Te
    I thought I knew you, I was in the other cage!
    I wish I had known I would have made you a key.

Baja Big Dog
    Now you've gone and done it dog. How many times I gotta tell you I'm not mowing your lawn anymore? :jawdrop: I'll still trim your ladys muff but damn ya gotta spruce her up just a little. This spoiled salmon thing you guys have going is just a little .............well, fishy.:sleeping:
    OK Thats it, now you've gone and done it, Im gonna give my ex's your number!!
    Have fun with that!!!!
    Oh yea, any chance you could marry the last one??? I would buy you a Stoker!!!

Baja Big Dog
    Don't be mad just because I don't want to be your friend.
    Dude, you know when this whole this goes away, you and me are gonna share a beer....say El Farilitos???

You Te
    Dude, you know when this whole this goes away, you and me are gonna share a beer....say El Farilitos???
    Sure, you can show me your new Stoker.

jackpunx
    I want to drive the mirage!.. I drove an STV..(the one I spanked)...lol light lay up, very quick...
    I want to go around in circles for 4hrs.. or 7.. depending on who brings the motor.
    BBWWWUUAUUAUASDFASDFA wtf..LOL

riverbound
    OK

HM
    That's a great Idea, I could race and troll at the same time.
    Looks like you are doing that already, minus the racing.