Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: North County San Diego Evacuees...

Froggystyle
    Four years ago Audrey and I had to leave our house because of the Cedar Fire, and one of the most frustrating things was not having anywhere to go or put our stuff. I know the feeling...
    They just evacuated a HUGE area north of the 56 and between the 5 and the 15, and I know many folks are likely stuck in the mess.
    We are so far out of the danger zone at our house and our shop will likely be just fine as it is next to the airport and has nothing but concrete around it for half a mile in any direction.
    That said, if any of you hot boaters in North County needs a place to stay, food, a place to park your boat or toy hauler while waiting it out or gets hit hard and need real help, we are here for you.
    Space is limited at the shop, but my house has an acre and hookups, and we have four bedrooms.
    Drop me a PM if you have been evacuated and need help...
    Wes and Audrey

Sigus
    Wow, that is very kind of you.

Miss Perfect
    Just when I think ***boat sux, I read things like this.... that is very nice of you. http://theinsideline.org/forums/imag.../aktion033.gif

Froggystyle
    Wow, that is very kind of you.
    Four years ago Miller 19 and his wife were sincerely offering to tow down a giant oversized flatbed trailer from the Santa Maria area for me to put my still-unfinished molds on to get them out of Boulevard... the real heart of the fire danger. The support we received from really good folks was incredible, and will never be forgotten.
    Least I can do. I have space with a big yard and hookups.

voodoomedman
    Four years ago Audrey and I had to leave our house because of the Cedar Fire, and one of the most frustrating things was not having anywhere to go or put our stuff. I know the feeling...
    They just evacuated a HUGE area north of the 56 and between the 5 and the 15, and I know many folks are likely stuck in the mess.
    We are so far out of the danger zone at our house and our shop will likely be just fine as it is next to the airport and has nothing but concrete around it for half a mile in any direction.
    That said, if any of you hot boaters in North County needs a place to stay, food, a place to park your boat or toy hauler while waiting it out or gets hit hard and need real help, we are here for you.
    Space is limited at the shop, but my house has an acre and hookups, and we have four bedrooms.
    Drop me a PM if you have been evacuated and need help...
    Wes and Audrey
    Very stand up. That has got to be the best post you've ever typed.

Jbb
    Wes is from the park......You can leave the park.....but you're always from the park...

Froggystyle
    Wes is from the park......You can leave the park.....but you're always from the park...
    I can't believe you haven't figured out my new avatar yet... or Brown either for that matter...
    Dissapointing.
    Let me give you a hint.. "It's ****in ****** and Patrick Swayze!"

AZJD
    Your a good guy Wes.

Froggystyle
    Your a good guy Wes.
    Not really... I am merely doing this to improve my apparent likeability to a large market. Seems like a good business move.
    J/K guys... even though I know some manufacturers are rolling their eyes and thinking exactly that right now.

Jbb
    I can't believe you haven't figured out my new avatar yet... or Brown either for that matter...
    Dissapointing.
    Let me give you a hint.. "It's ****in ****** and Patrick Swayze!"

Cyrus is old news now.....:jawdrop:
    F**k Patrick Swayze...

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast