Thread: Looking for Brick and Sheet Rock Crews Tulsa Area

Infomaniac
    Just trying to line up plan "B" for the lake house construction
    Mexicans are running away fast (good) and I need some leads on brick and sheet rock folks.

jetter
    I work for Airco Service here in Tulsa,and I'm alwas working on new construction jobs were there is sheet rockers or brick layers and I can get there number if you want.

Infomaniac
    That would be great man. Thanks

ONAROLL
    I usually get fuel at the Quick Trip at 51st and Yale, in the morning, normally wait behind all the Mexicans with the asphulnd (sp) brush trucks, dude, as of this morning times are changing, I work at the largest hospital in Tulsa and our er waiting room is normally packed with em, not the case anymore, Im really amazed Oklahoma was able to get HB 1804 into law.

jetter
    I usually get fuel at the Quick Trip at 51st and Yale, in the morning, normally wait behind all the Mexicans with the asphulnd (sp) brush trucks, dude, as of this morning times are changing, I work at the largest hospital in Tulsa and our er waiting room is normally packed with em, not the case anymore, Im really amazed Oklahoma was able to get HB 1804 into law.
    Thats why there's so maney job openings,there all moving out of Oklahoma.There was a family out where I live in a new house and over night they were gone.

Hay Ron get intouch w/ Randel Whetherman hes at Gibson in Redbud hell get u to the right brick guys

jetter
    Ok I have one company for brick layers and one for sheet rock.The firist is Southwest Stone ask for Justin Cox which is the owner at 734-2627,and for sheet rockers,R-e-s Drywall ask for Rick Stringer owner at 230-8904.If that don't work for you let me know and I will get some more companys.