Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Oops! Hilary exposed

Blown 472
    First of all welcome back.
    I don't think I have even dealt with anyone as focked up as Stevo. I generally won't even respond to his garbage. The guy a complete loony toon. I think I will go back to ignoring his deranged comments.
    Hey thanks, probably a good idea.

AzMandella
    Steve, get off the pipe and learn to write in sentences. Enough gibberish
    Get back on topic or STFU loser.
    Maybe you should try to understand a few things. 1st of all you don't know me, what I'm about, you don't know what I for or what I am made of. The only thing the that you know is that I laugh at people who blame all of the worlds problems on one political party or another.
    Sounds like you have been brainwashed, which has become common these days. Understand something, I have been taxed under the AMT for 4 out the last 5 years. I am pissed at the amount of tax that I pay, for how my taxes are used. I'm angry at the Govt for running up a 9 trillion dollar debt. I'm pissed that jobs seem to have become our biggest export, I'm pissed at the sh*t that we are importing from China, to name a few. I'm not rich by any standard, but I am taxed as if I am, and it getting old.
    If you are working hard at making a quality product in the US, you must be commended. Far to few give a sh*t any more. If you are working for a family business, than you are aware of how outrageous the costs to an employer have become. I work for a family business too. Our health care premium alone, exceeds $55,000 a month. 110 people.
    I understand where you are coming from, I just can't blame all that is broken on one party or the other. Hopefully someday you will understand that there is truth in this statement.
    BTW, I didn't read anything that you posted as an apology. If you intended to apologize, apology accepted.
    I don't make a product but I am i the steel industry.I buy from the mills and sell to the fabricators and machine shops,mines etc. etc. E supply everything from ornamental tubing to build bars for your house up to structural steel if you were building a 50 story tower. Being in the root industry of this country I can tell you when the stockmarket is going up or down the next day just from today's sales report. As like you I do not like the direction our country has gone.But we can only blame ourselves.Unions have made buisness move to other countries. I buy far more forign steel than domestic for one reason I can't compete selling domestic. The unions have everything to do with that. We now have to pay a highschool dropout like a CPA or something for doing menial work.Hell we pay a guy to hold a bumper up to the cars on the assembly line more than a teacher. And health care. Yea it's outa sight. But what is probably the most resposible cause of that? Could it be insurance prices.Hell all the frivilouslawsuits have driven up hospital and malpractice insurance outragous. I mean come on when a woman can sue Mc Donnald's for burning her legs with a cup of coffee in her lap. Who has ever brewed a pot of coffee that wasn't scalding hot. I mean the fact that things like that don't get laghed out when they try to file suit is beyond me. Nobody responsible for their actions and lifes decisions they make anymore? And what about the government healthcare? Don't get the the illeagals out the system that are draining it. Just throw some more money at it and raise the poverty level while we're at it? We are more afraid of hurting peoples feelings than enforcing the laws. So what the hell let's leaglize them and let the other half that's not using the system jump aboard. But before you say what about all the jobs. what about the people on welfare who are legal citizens? why not make the welfare people find job's for people instead of just saying here's your check. And yes some conservatives are responsibe for some of this. But for the most part these are liberal philosiphy. we are trying to be so "politicaly correct" that we are forgeting to enforce the laws aplicably(sp) and fairly that we are leting our tru, democratic free enterprise systms work properly. and no I'm not happy the way things are going in Iraq.But that's another story. I'm sure if ran into each other on the lake and having some coldones we'd get along fine. But you know what they say about politics and religion.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I don't make a product but I am i the steel industry.I buy from the mills and sell to the fabricators and machine shops,mines etc. etc. E supply everything from ornamental tubing to build bars for your house up to structural steel if you were building a 50 story tower. Being in the root industry of this country I can tell you when the stockmarket is going up or down the next day just from today's sales report. As like you I do not like the direction our country has gone.But we can only blame ourselves.Unions have made buisness move to other countries. I buy far more forign steel than domestic for one reason I can't compete selling domestic. The unions have everything to do with that. We now have to pay a highschool dropout like a CPA or something for doing menial work.Hell we pay a guy to hold a bumper up to the cars on the assembly line more than a teacher. And health care. Yea it's outa sight. But what is probably the most resposible cause of that? Could it be insurance prices.Hell all the frivilouslawsuits have driven up hospital and malpractice insurance outragous. I mean come on when a woman can sue Mc Donnald's for burning her legs with a cup of coffee in her lap. Who has ever brewed a pot of coffee that wasn't scalding hot. I mean the fact that things like that don't get laghed out when they try to file suit is beyond me. Nobody responsible for their actions and lifes decisions they make anymore? And what about the government healthcare? Don't get the the illeagals out the system that are draining it. Just throw some more money at it and raise the poverty level while we're at it? We are more afraid of hurting peoples feelings than enforcing the laws. So what the hell let's leaglize them and let the other half that's not using the system jump aboard. But before you say what about all the jobs. what about the people on welfare who are legal citizens? why not make the welfare people find job's for people instead of just saying here's your check. And yes some conservatives are responsibe for some of this. But for the most part these are liberal philosiphy. we are trying to be so "politicaly correct" that we are forgeting to enforce the laws aplicably(sp) and fairly that we are leting our tru, democratic free enterprise systms work properly. and no I'm not happy the way things are going in Iraq.But that's another story. I'm sure if ran into each other on the lake and having some coldones we'd get along fine. But you know what they say about politics and religion.
    IMO, to better manage the cost of health care, tort reform must come first. The issues of med-malpractice, and the cost of this insurance is off the charts. Tort reform would also weed out the frivolous BS suits. Here in CA, the Plaintiff's Bar, almost manages the legal system, which makes me crazy.
    In your business as well as many others, unions can be a huge thorn in your side. I think that the original intent of labor unions was probably good, but any more it seems more about control.
    I can assure you that my views aren't even close to liberal, with regard to illegals. I was happy with the house rejected that lame f'n bill. Something has to be done at the borders and the laws already on the books need to be enforced. No free health care for undocumented workers, period. It's is a huge mess.
    I have no doubt if we connected on the water, we would be fine. . I never allow politics or religion to come between my friends and I. Also, I have friends from all walks of life, who have differing political views than I and well as different religious beliefs. Good people are good people, regardless.

TonkaDriver
    Good posts by both of you. Good people are what makes our country great. Solve the lawsuit problem by making the loser pay all legal bills and you won't see people filing suit because they were burned by hot coffee.
    I love a good political debate. People can disagree without being disagreeable. The thing is to recognize facts and concede the argument when the facts don't support your side.
    Kurt

Steve 1
    First of all welcome back.
    I don't think I have even dealt with anyone as focked up as Stevo. I generally won't even respond to his garbage. The guy a complete loony toon. I think I will go back to ignoring his deranged comments.
    Coming from a cretin who is known HERE for absurdity that is about par for the course ole brain damaged Leftie.

Steve 1
    Hey thanks, probably a good idea.
    Please do Master of the inane.

OKIE-JET
    People can disagree without being disagreeable. The thing is to recognize facts and concede the argument when the facts don't support your side.
    Kurt
    This statement is so true, EVEN for neocons like myself.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425