Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New 30' Skater

Charley
    uhhh..... 250k for a 30' non canopied outboard boat with no outboards on it and you guys think DCB's are over priced?
    http://images.andthevalleyshook.com/...and_dumber.jpg

INSman
    uhhh..... 250k for a 30' non canopied outboard boat with no outboards on it and you guys think DCB's are over priced?
    The $250k included the motors, not a bad deal ...... Canopies are so "yesterday"

Patyacht
    Amen...... and only 102 on the Delta.....

Jordy
    For a racing lake boat, yes.

TOBTEK
    Oh so tempting for $250k ........:idea:
    Brand new, painted, not yet fully rigged, electric windscreens and throw on a pair on Merc 300xs and you are good to go .....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/30skate.jpg
    great looking Skater, BUT Damn a quarter of a million dollars for a wacker boat that will do what 110, and very little wind protection. Everyone knows I'm the latest to fall off the DCB band wagon.... BUT id be buying the used F29 with twin HO's that Andy has the line on, and SAVE THE 130,000.00. Maybe even send it to Toad and still save a cool 100K. OR keep the basic graphics it has and off the HO's and R&R with a couple mello GT motors and still be in it 100K less. :idea:
    OR get that quad rotor motor for 33K, Call Tony @ Eliminator and give him a few dollars and get one of the first new 29 ft flat deck with wrap around screen with a six drive and STILL save a truck load of $$$.
    Just too much money for that Skater for what it is IMO.

Boatlesss
    There are pop up wind deflectors on the 30'.
    They are suppose to be making it with a wrap around windscreen also.
    209K for a 30, sorry 31' (30'8") Cat with paint on a trailer.
    How much is a new 29' or 32' DCB?

TOBTEK
    There are pop up wind deflectors on the 30'.
    They are suppose to be making it with a wrap around windscreen also.
    209K for a 30, sorry 31' (30'8") Cat with paint on a trailer.
    How much is a new 29' or 32' DCB?
    Can't believe im defending them...BUT the last retail price on a new F29 was 189K, and I know you can get it for way less % then retail plus some options/bling.

Havasu Hangin'
    Can't believe im defending them...BUT the last retail price on a new F29 was 189K, and I know you can get it for way less % then retail plus some options/bling.
    I would not compare that Skater to a 29'. Frankly, it's tough to even compare it to a 32'...unless it's bagged and carbon fiber.

shadow
    That looks like a pack of Fruit Stripe Gum.....
    You could buy it unrigged and take it to Lakeland to have them install the
    outboards.:idea:

TOBTEK
    I would not compare that Skater to a 29'. Frankly, it's tough to even compare it to a 32'...unless it's bagged and carbon fiber.
    I agree with you! one is designed for family boating on calm lakes, and the Skater is built as a race boat in any water condition. was just quoting the retail price.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast