Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***beware****

WishIknew
    Two sides to every story and it didnt take long to get your ass ripped apart did it????????:idea: MR 98 go else where and start your BS

HM
    Two sides to every story and it didnt take long to get your ass ripped apart did it????????:idea: MR 98
    Don't even think about returning that whipple charger!!!

WishIknew
    Don't even think about returning that whipple charger!!!
    NEVER NEVER would I try some BS like this especially to you MR HM

Where was all the FREE food and Booze?
    I went to Huntington Beach last May and didnt get any free food or booze.... but I did get a Nice 21 Daytona.

Placecraft Dragstar
    The tank of propane I bought at walmart 3 years ago is not full anymore, do you think I could get my money back??:idea:

bordsmnj
    wait a puckin minute here. let me get this straight. HM = Frank ,what was your screan name??
    remind me never to do business with an idiot like this 98 caractor. the only time Bruce wronged me was when i was inocently peeing in a wash when he came by and roosted me with his quad. pay backs are a bitch,lol.
    never mind about the other thing HM = Holy Moly,duh.

mares98
    Well lets get it correct it has been almost 3 years since you bought it from me, it was never sold to you as a callies crank it was sold to you as a GM raw forging that was machined by callies, you did not contact me till 1 year after you bought it from me not 6 months later, it was still in cosmoline and the box from marine crankshaft where it was turned, i offered more than a few times to take it somewhere and have it magged which was already done by marine crankshaft, but you would not agree to this and told me it did not need to be done as you had profesional engine builders look at it but not mag it ?, now you apear again and say you lost my number and couldnt find me after i have not heard from you in the last 1 1/2 years ? am i that hard to find im still here, you should know where i am since you threatened me, my family and my property over the the phone, as i remember after that phone call i pretty much did tell you i could care less what you did with the crank at that point 1 1/2 years ago and that is still my feeling so there is my side of the story take it for what you will alot of you have done buisness with me.
    Thanks B
    Bruce,
    Like I explained in my first post, I contacted you after both machine shops & I verified (magged) the crankshaft. At that time a GM crank was not what I was looking for and in fact you sold it to me as a Callies or so you said.
    After a couple of years after my transaction with you it was by pure conicidence that I discovered that you were on the boards. Others have PM'd me to share similar stories about their dealings with you.
    Your false statements are severly inacurate and your accusations of me threatening you and your family confirm and show your "true" integrity.
    Bottom line is I just wanted to warn others about you and your shady dealings.
    Good luck.

HemiDude
    Get a phocking life you POS, if you would have come back after 2 weeks I would have dropped that Hemi Head on your little toe....held by my phocking pinky and thumb!
    Reguardless of how long it took me to get the rest of my combination together. He was informed within 6 months.So whats your point....Was it sold to you?

HemiDude
    That's different, the propane could have leaked out....
    The tank of propane I bought at walmart 3 years ago is not full anymore, do you think I could get my money back??:idea::220v:

bordsmnj
    ah,hell with it this guys got issues. he shouldn't be buying his own parts

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast