Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rod Stewart, out of the closet.....

Kachina26
    Foamers chase trains, I have never ever chased a train unless I was getting paid to....like a postman taking a walk on his day off.....I model...and enjoy it...thank you:devil:
    OK whistle dick

Kachina26
    Some of my stuff at a recent train show....
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1193376028
    UP!!!??? Well, you know what they say, you can't spell stUpid without UP!

cdog
    What can ya say?

Kachina26
    Whistle dick, Whistle dick, neener neener, Whistle dick!

Boozer
    OK whistle dick
    I don't know what a foamer is, but I'm guessing this is some sort of inside train guy talk that the rest of the world isn't familiar with. Either way I'm getting the feeling that you are bashing on BnB because of his love for trains???
    Wouldn't that be the same as bashing on someone because of their love for boats??

Sleeper CP
    Model trains, hahahaha.....i can picture it now, you sitting in a corner by yourself with a conducters hat on with some osh kosh overalls on making chooo chooo sounds. ROTFLMFAO
    LMAO
    Ummm...theres 40 grand of trains in that pic...at the level he's playing at...he's a baller in the MR
    world....that layout?? In the millions...eat that...
    Millions ? I was just in a 7,000 sq. ft house in Rancho Santa FE that cost
    $ 280 per sq. ft. to build(no land cost) :idea: That's $ 1,960,000.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Kachina26
    I don't know what a foamer is, but I'm guessing this is some sort of inside train guy talk that the rest of the world isn't familiar with. Either way I'm getting the feeling that you are bashing on BnB because of his love for trains???
    Wouldn't that be the same as bashing on someone because of their love for boats??
    A foamer is one who foams at the mouth at the sight of a train. Foamers are frowned upon within the ranks of railroaders. That's the reason BNB said Rod was coming out of the closet, because he feels the same way about foamers. But he has a bit of a conflict happening because he is a closet foamer. Kind of like a self loathing jew. And I mean that in the most non anti semite way!

boatsnblondes
    Why, yes it would be....I could care less...it's a great hobby, lots of great folks, and great times....I wouldn't trade it for any other hobby...here is a video of a friend of mines layout. I'll be at his house tomarrow night operating on it...beautifull work of art. Based on teh Yosemite RR. A real life RR that ran from Merced, Ca. to El Portal, Ca. This was the hoppiing off point for visitors from around the world to go up to Yosemite...so teh RR did a nice passenger biz, plus a good amount of freight also....enjoy the video....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0FnxKIha24

boatsnblondes
    A foamer is one who foams at the mouth at the sight of a train. Foamers are frowned upon within the ranks of railroaders. That's the reason BNB said Rod was coming out of the closet, because he feels the same way about foamers. But he has a bit of a conflict happening because he is a closet foamer. Kind of like a self loathing jew. And I mean that in the most non anti semite way!
    At the sight of a real train, not a model, dope....get it right... I have no conflict..I can't stand real trains, but I dig the models...go figure...

vee-driven
    Playing with toy trains on a friday night, heheheh.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast