Thread: Looking for ebay member--buyers beware!!!

Airin' it Out
    I purchased some bassett twisty over the transom headers on ebay on October 6, 2007. Still don't have the headers and the seller is not responding to my emails. I've attached the boat that he has listed on his avitar on ebay. If anyone knows this guy or recognizes the boat, any help would be appreciated, he lives in Temecula, California, I'm beginning to feel like I got ripped off. I'm hoping some of you west cost guys will recognize the boat. I'm filing a claim with Paypal tomorrow to get my money back---$610 worth. Guys like this ruin ebay!
    Everyone BEWARE:
    His ebay member id is: laila4g
    His email is listed as: sweet4kingg@roadrunner.com

C-2
    Isn't that Bobbitt's Skater? If so, no Bassett's came off that thing! Looks like the scammer might be using a pic of somebody else's boat :idea:

Airin' it Out
    I know the headers didn't come of that boat, but he seems to sell boats and parts on ebay. Check for yourself on ebay using his ID.

Xlration Marine
    If @roadrunner is anything like @cox.net, it might not be cali. My brother has roadrunner for an Internet provider and it's in Up State NY. I had me an ebay scum bag about a year ago. lost my money, only because it was going to cost me more to fight it. A dash cover that he was screwd on so he thought he would screw some one else. Th eidot thought it was ok to do so. I did win the fight, but no telling if he had the money in his account to pay me back. I'm sure he will have a good Xmas this year. Sorry to here about you being ripped off. Ebay is not all that.

snake321
    Roadrunner is in New Mexico and Texas. It's a Time Warner company so they could be all over..

Outnumbered
    I purchased some bassett twisty over the transom headers on ebay on October 6, 2007. Still don't have the headers and the seller is not responding to my emails. I've attached the boat that he has listed on his avitar on ebay. If anyone knows this guy or recognizes the boat, any help would be appreciated, he lives in Temecula, California, I'm beginning to feel like I got ripped off. I'm hoping some of you west cost guys will recognize the boat. I'm filing a claim with Paypal tomorrow to get my money back---$610 worth. Guys like this ruin ebay!
    Everyone BEWARE:
    His ebay member id is: laila4g
    His email is listed as: sweet4kingg@roadrunner.com
    Call ebay and call the police. I got scammed a few years back for about $300 and they made an arrest in Louisiana when I was in Cali. I never got my money back but did at least get the satisfaction of speaking to a cop in LA that confirmed he was in jail on multiple fraud charges.
    Sux, I don't buy e-bay stuff anymore unless it is a big time seller or I speak to the person before I buy. Way too many scammers on there now.

Btnhtillidie
    That sucks but here look at this, with someones e mail address you can do a lot now a days.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=114225683
    thats using the email address you provided.
    You may want to try contacting some of the previous buyers, epically the ones who left negative feedback, they will most likely give you an address. With an address you can track down a phone number.

bgchuby01
    that is mike bobitt's 40 skater risky business. sorry but you got scamed.