Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone do stereo work out in havasu?

cc322
    Team Giltronix, if your work is so good (doubt it), I'd let it speak for itself. Your killing yourself opening up your mouth. You think anyone on these boards is going to use you now? Highly doubtfull now that you have lost all respect due to your stupid comments.
    I agree....... see my fist post Giltronix

Froggystyle
    Note to self... Avoid Giltronix. Check...

riverbound
    Note to self... Avoid Giltronix. Check...
    note to giltronix...avoid HB forums and take a business 101 class
    Oh and maybe spend the money and go to installer institute.they might teach you a thing or 2.

cc322
    Dude youve just been DEE DA DEE

riverbound
    Ok riverbound nor sure where you stay while in havi but your work looks nice, you wanna make a little trade on staying for free at my condo and in turn you do the install on my Lavey???? :idea:
    seriously though...if you want some stuff done. we can get you done and you wont need "water side" warranty work

Pheelin Phroggy
    Gil.... is the "MySpace" page your actual company website or I missing something?
    I personally would have a problem doing biz with someone who sends me to MySpace to view there work. Guess I am to old school.
    "Real" websites are fairly inexpensive in these technoligical times we live in.
    Just trying to help you with this market penetration attempt (or disaster) you have created on the Boards here.
    Oh yea.... the changing your name, and competitor bashing sales style, while starting over suggestion would probably help also.
    just my .02
    had to edit after reconsidering.... I dont think anything will help at this point! My stuff breaks... I would have to skip the "G"'s in the yellow pages.

SOCALDETAIL1
    Wheres JORDY????????

riverbound
    Wheres JORDY????????
    must be on vacation....cuz we know he is not working!

delemorte
    HAHAHAHAHAHA...
    you send people to your myspace page???? HAHAHHAHAHAHA
    Your page says you make over a quarter million anually and you have a myspace page as your buisiness front. HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
    I would not let you touch my home stereo.
    And your a scientologist?????? So you belive this http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1f...ntology_events ?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TYLER DURDEN
    I think it's pretty funny that you've never been to my shop and are gonna judge me by a pic on my myspace that a friend made in like 5 mins. Why would you want to get a system in Socal if your gonna use it in Havasu. If there is an issue, you'd have to take it back to Socal. Car Toyz is not the only shop that will go to the water for their customers. Most of my customers don't live here in Havasu so I pick their stuff up, work on it, then drop it off for them or deliver it where ever they want. No extra charge. How do you like that customer service. Don't get me wrong I like JP. Frank is a smart guy. But you don't have to deal with the customers who walk out of Car Noize and into my store with only horror stories. I mean come on. One of my customers had their boat done there. They screwed the boat to his trailer. Another guy was driving down the highway and his truck caught on fire. I'm not trying to bash anyone I just call it like I see it. Ignorance is bliss for Phebus and Riverbound and Shadow.
    The guys at Wired for Sound (in So. Cal if you didn't know) did my past two boats and trucks. Last summer I had a problem with the system in the boat while IN Havasu.(I blew out a speaker, my fault and not WFS 's). I pulled into Car Toyz on a Saturday in the middle of summer with NO appointment. Frank not only had his guys fix it right away but also warrantied the job and didn't charge me a dollar. Mind you, I haven't spent a dime at his shop and offered to pay as it was my fault. (I did buy the guys plenty of beer for their work). My stereo has peformed perfect, the work was top notch, and my boat hasn't caught fire. They are a first class shop. As for you............

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast