Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boat seats

wsuwrhr
    SHOWOFF!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously,
    Thanks,
    Brian
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/interior2.JPG[/img]
    [ September 03, 2002, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

79Hawaiian
    buckets with rear bench - my favorate but you loose some floor space front-to-rear. My deck is low and you can't fit things like skis under the deck without putting them flat on the floor first. The bench seat would be in the way. You also gain some side storage depending on where your gas tanks are located.
    Buckets with rear side seats (mine pictured below) more floor space but less confortable. Mine is solid across the back which can be sat on when stopped. Note: Please don't do what I did and use the Overtons buckets. It looks like shit. I was a poor bastard when I did my seats. You get what you pay for.

Buckets with side seats (HBJets sytle) - like mine but with a seperate panel for the engine cover. This not only looks cool but you can just remove that panel to access the engine without having to pull the whole seating frame. Also HBJet is using the "new style" of upholstery. It looks sharp compared to the 70's stuff with a stiched row every inch.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSCN6842.JPG[/img]
    Single bucket with bench passanger and rear- never been in a boat this this but looks cool. Reminds me of a bowrider! Seems like it would throw the balance off if you had a boat full since there would be more people on the passenger side.

Bow Tie Omega
    There are some nice set-ups here for seating. If you all could list where you had your upholstery done with approx. prices, that would be great...Joe

Nubbs
    Joe,
    My interior is original.

skeepwerkzaz
    Hey HB,
    or anyone else for that matter....How much could one expect to pay for a nice interior job? 19 foot jet, 2 fronts and a rear bench???? You don't have to tell me exact figures if you don't want to, just give me a good idea. Thanks

HBjet
    skeepwerkzaz:
    Hey HB,
    or anyone else for that matter....How much could one expect to pay for a nice interior job? 19 foot jet, 2 fronts and a rear bench???? You don't have to tell me exact figures if you don't want to, just give me a good idea. ThanksAll new wood I would say 800-1200 depending on how trick you want to get, and if the shop your using already has your pattern or they have to measure it out. Also, if your going to have the stitching "Frenched" (Notice there is no piping on the seats in on my interior, except between the seats and the hull) Also, If your going to have pockets attached to the seats that will also drive up the cost.
    I had my interior done by D&S Marine Interiors.
    For carpet, building the seats that they didn't have a pattern for, frenched stitching, pockets, and carpeting all the way forward under the boat. I paid just under 1800 bucks and got everything they way I wanted it. Exactly!
    HBjet

79Hawaiian
    $1800 for HBJets setup is an excellent price. I was quoted $1000 just to cover the rear seats. This was after I rebuilt the wood myself and did not include the front seats. I ended up doing it myself. I works but is no-frills.
    If you can get down to D&S Marine I would go for it. More important than price you know you will be getting exactly what you want and quailty work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12