Thread: Anybody sell heath insurance for small companies?

Cole Trickle
    We have 3 benifited employees and 2 family members . (5 total)
    We have been with Cigna (Shitty) for a long time and the prices are terrible.
    I need to shop it.
    Any refferals?

USCFAN
    Benefit Insurance Solutions
    Kali Frankos
    818-470-8619
    Tell her Floyd sent you. She is absolutely great to deal with.

HM
    We have 3 benifited employees and 2 family members . (5 total)
    We have been with Cigna (Shitty) for a long time and the prices are terrible.
    I need to shop it.
    Any refferals?
    Lucky's Ex-girlfriend (Monica) is selling health insurance. All of the majors are pretty shitty, but Kaiser is now offering a POS plan in addition to the HMO which is very much like a PPO, and you can still use the HMO facilities if you want.
    On a side note, I just picked up guaranteed issue disability that is free to employers. They require a minimum of 5 employees sign up. It has decent limits and is reasonably priced. I have sat down with just a few companies but seems to sell itself.

OGShocker
    Lucky's Ex-girlfriend (Monica) is selling health insurance. All of the majors are pretty shitty, but Kaiser is now offering a POS plan in addition to the HMO which is very much like a PPO, and you can still use the HMO facilities if you want.
    On a side note, I just picked up guaranteed issue disability that is free to employers. They require a minimum of 5 employees sign up. It has decent limits and is reasonably priced. I have sat down with just a few companies but seems to sell itself.
    Can you PM me the details???

DesertGirl
    1-949-355-1670
    Chad Dahlinger at Aflac.
    He is a very good friend.Tell him 'Kathy' sent you. Or if you want I can have him call you with a quote. PM me your number.

bohica
    This site is owned by my buddy Walt, an avid boater and Duner. Give him a call and tell him Bohica referred you..
    http://www.medicalplanquotes.com/

Super D
    Hello,
    I am an independant benefits consultant here in so Cal, specializing in small group plans for companies like yours, as well as individuals (some members of HB), supplemental, and tool reimbursement plans.
    I would be happy to offer no-hassle, comparitive quotes for your review. I'll actually be in Corona tomorrow - let me know if you want me to get you info ASAP.
    You can check out my website for other types of benefits and general info at www.benefitprosinc.com
    I also happen to work with Chad Dahlinger - I highly recommend him for supplemental/voluntary policies and the tool reimbursement plan.
    Please let me know if I can assist you!
    David B.
    "Super D"
    949-433-9024

INSman
    Benefit Insurance Solutions
    Kali Frankos
    818-470-8619
    Tell her Floyd sent you. She is absolutely great to deal with.
    WTF ??!!??
    After all the complimentary advice I have given you, this is how you repay me ????
    j/k I don't sell that ealth insurance junk

INSman
    Can you PM me the details???
    Definition of POS plan ?? Well, I think you can figure that out

Lightning
    If you need some help, let me know - I'll pm you my info.