Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ON A SCALE OF 1...to...10.......

.......Where do you put this??...... Grabbed it from the Sandbar section before
    it got lost ...
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...vtestlores.jpg

fc-pilot
    Aluminum rods for sale, "just two passes"! One is missing. Get them before they are gone.
    Paul

This is the descripton of the engine
    It was in a friend's drag car, a very nice '69 Mach 1. I thought I would share.
    He purchased the car and was told the engine had some good parts in it but a stock crank, so he takes it home and the closest drag track is a 1/8th mile track . He changed the gear's and she blew at 8,600 in the lights on the second pass. Dumb ass
    When he pulled the heads off only two pistons were in cylinders and the funny thing is they were in the wrong cylinders.

vee-driven
    That picture is gettin beat to death, but ill give it a 6.5.

Moneypitt
    Remember the Magic Muffler Topoleno? Put the whole rotating assy out the bottom with the flywheel attached. Crank, rods, pistons, oil, all coming out the bottom with the driver looking down, great picture......That Ford engine sorta gives new meaning to "drive it like you stole it".........MP

Sleeper CP
    This is the descripton of the engine
    It was in a friend's drag car, a very nice '69 Mach 1. I thought I would share.
    He purchased the car and was told the engine had some good parts in it but a stock crank, so he takes it home and the closest drag track is a 1/8th mile track . He changed the gear's and she blew at 8,600 in the lights on the second pass. Dumb ass
    When he pulled the heads off only two pistons were in cylinders and the funny thing is they were in the wrong cylinders.
    Hey Steve,
    I actually screwed up. John, my friend has so many "F"ing cars I forgot that this engine came out of his smblk Falcon. The '69 Mach 1 drag car has/had a 410" 700 hp Windsor in it (he traded it off with 2 other of his cars and $$$$ for a 21,000 mile one owner '69 Boss 429 Grabber Blue)
    The Falcon has gone thru a few changes since the smblk gernaded. It now sports a 2,000 hp T-turbo smblk 427. In a 110" wheelbase car:jawdrop: :idea:
    Oh, I've blown up some $hit in my day and I'll give this engine a 9.75. The only thing that could be better is if it broke the block in half at the same time.
    Check this out, the good heads that were on the engine came out just fine; Every thing got blown out the bottom.
    Where do you put it 1-10?
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

.......Where do you put this??...... Grabbed it from the Sandbar section before
    it got lost ...
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...tlores.jpg8600 RPM.....50oz external balance......hummmmm:idea:

sanger rat
    Remember the Magic Muffler Topoleno? Put the whole rotating assy out the bottom with the flywheel attached. Crank, rods, pistons, oil, all coming out the bottom with the driver looking down, great picture......That Ford engine sorta gives new meaning to "drive it like you stole it".........MP
    I know that car. Bowen Racing.

sangervdrive
    My favorite part is the two main caps clinging to the crank, thats an awesome picture. Fords

Pretty impresive!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast