Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Parade of Lights Havasu 12/07- 12/8

Mrs.Racer277
    I didn't leave any folding chairs there but i know who did !!
    Coffee ?..............that's a negative !!
    I did turn red again !! she sure knows how to make me squirm
    LOL
    Who?
    When?

Unforgiven
    through rain sleet and snow (and high winds) we made it to Havi..got here late last night..as I was unloading the car, the directions to Dia's house blew out. ...so after breakfast I was on my way to buy some booze at the local Liquor store and ran into a guy selling "maps to the stars" I figured he might know MRS RACER so I ask, "Can you give me directions to Dia's home ?" ..He replies "NO PROBLEM" and gives me directions..He also states that the Chamber of Commerece and local economy thank DIA for her love of shopping and supporting the local economy...:jawdrop:
    Dia, did I tell you I really missed you??

yopengo
    Dia & Sean,
    Thank you again for a great party. I was great to meet some new people and your home is beautiful. Sorry we had to leave early but we had the little ones. It was kind of nice waking up without a huge hangover.
    John

Mrs.Racer277
    Dia & Sean,
    Thank you again for a great party. I was great to meet some new people and your home is beautiful. Sorry we had to leave early but we had the little ones. It was kind of nice waking up without a huge hangover.
    John
    You are very welcome...It was great to finally meet you and the family....The little ones are very cute, your daughting is a doll....I hope they had fun. Thank you for the Egg rolls.

STV_Keith
    Dia, great to see you and Sean again...been TOO long. Had a great time. Happy Bday again.
    Oh, and Yopengo, you are now required to bring those eggrolls to ALL HB functions! Those were fantastic!

Mrs.Racer277
    Dia, great to see you and Sean again...been TOO long. Had a great time. Happy Bday again.
    Oh, and Yopengo, you are now required to bring those eggrolls to ALL HB functions! Those were fantastic!
    Thanks Keith....It has been way to long.
    Those egg rolls were the BEST!!! Sean shared his with me, I went back to get another and they were gone.

yopengo
    Anytime Keith. Thank you.
    Thanks Keith....It has been way to long.
    Those egg rolls were the BEST!!! Sean shared his with me, I went back to get another and they were gone.
    Dia, Next time ill make your a Sean your own reserved plate.

Mrs.Racer277
    Anytime Keith. Thank you.
    Dia, Next time ill make your a Sean your own reserved plate.
    Yippy!!!
    Maybe next time we can ALL go riding. Sean and Marc did take the Rhino out on Saturday for a while.

Mrs.Racer277
    Birthday Gift
    Blanket and Candles-Not sure who they are for or who they are from???
    A lil help please

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213