Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn Lucky...

Jordy
    That creative sheep shearing class you took really seems to be paying off!!! :idea:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...d1d42295_o.jpg

topless
    He said he likes em puuuuurdy.

rrrr
    Poor little fella has a permanently damaged tail from being subjected to the "Lucky Lift". :crossx:

Biglue
    Poor little fella has a permanently damaged tail from being subjected to the "Lucky Lift". :crossx:
    Is that what your tail bone looks like too now?
    Lucky always said he liked his "shaved".

lucky
    lol - NICE JORDY as nice and country purty that appears , its just not practical - ya got nothing to hold on to - Hell YOU should have realized that

TAF
    Are you still "coming out" for the boat drags? I saw the indian reservation had sheep grazing across the street from Firebird raceway:idea: . If Monica doesn't come w/ you we'll know where to find you:sqeyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    It doesnt matter who he brings. He will be in the fields after the party

TAF
    It doesnt matter who he brings. He will be in the fields after the party
    last night and now I must sadly inform the the masses (Indian reservation sheep included ) Our Lucky one isn't going to be joining us in PHX for da boat drags. I did here the are having a sheep sheerers convention in San Fran. next weekend. Any body here if Maxi is headed north? Lucky may try to make to to Parker for Thanksgiving to give Maxi a hand Gobble Gobble!!

Some Kind Of Monster
    last night and now I must sadly inform the the masses (Indian reservation sheep included ) Our Lucky one isn't going to be joining us in PHX for da boat drags. I did here the are having a sheep sheerers convention in San Fran. next weekend. Any body here if Maxi is headed north? Lucky may try to make to to Parker for Thanksgiving to give Maxi a hand Gobble Gobble!!
    been drinkin buddy?

TAF
    been drinkin buddy?
    Started w/ a Monster early this AM, chased it w/ 32 oz. coffee for a "calm me down" but was wired for sound....... :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    See ya next week, I'm outa here (to Glamis)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast