Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 509

how are you doing steve? hope your knee is okay.
    give us an update when your up to it.
    CS

djdtpr
    I talked with him this morning for about a half hour and hes feeling beat up and battered but all in all not bad. Hes ready to start getting the ride back together and build a motor and get back out there.

Bottle Fed
    I posted pics of his wild ride with his permission in the njba pic thread. He should be sore after seeing these pics. He is in good spirits when we talked this afternoon.

Good news. I saw him Sat. for a few minutes but i was late for a qualifier so i had to go, he said he was sore but okay. I know he was bummed about having to miss world finals.

steelcomp
    That was a wild ride. I was talking to Jeff Bennet and watching the run and it happened right in front of us. Happened so damn fast we couldn't believe it! I was watching Tommy (Cress) in the right lane and all of a sudden there was a wall of water and out Steve went, at full speed. He hit the water before his chute even had a chance to open.
    Glad to hear he's OK...it was obvious he was going to be a little beat up, though. Coulda been worse.
    Get well Steve. How's the boat? Heard it kicked the rods. Any hull damage?

After seeing the pics it could of been alot worse, my knee got hung up a little but it will be fine. Other than that I feel good. All of the Lifeline gear worked great, I.m now a firm believer in the Ballistic shorts (still black and blue between the legs and ass with them on) I think the helmet restraints also did a good job. As far as the damage we are pulling the motor today to see how bad it is ,I would guess at least 2 rods probibly more, We had plans to change them out after this season(aluminium), The boat is in great shape considering the pics, I cracked the passinger side when exiting the boat along with the front bulkhead and side supports, also put some stress on the drivers side stringer near the motor. The boat will be repaired and then off to MPD for the (training wheels).
    Thanks for the calls and thoughts from all. The 509 team will still be at the Wold Finals cheering for 6th street, RCR, GCR but without the boat, I will update later. See you guys in a couple weeks

Bense468
    Get well soon steve. Glad to hear your alright. Bummer. I guess this just means we are going to drink that much more at the finals.

blue wonder
    Nutz As F**k Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSSO
    Nutz As F**k Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was thinking the same thing!!!!
    FIX IT FASTER!!!
    Also need new hat BUD lost it in a bar fight..HAHAHA thought you would like that too..

Nucking futs
    Glad to hear your okay Steve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast