Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush to Congress...WE ARE AT WAR!!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    Well, leave it to you to come running in and defend them..good for you...question? whats it like to be so predictable??
    And you misquoted me....I said Cowardly LIONOUS traiters...
    Again I will ask you WTF is a Cowardly LIONOUS traiter?
    I'm not going get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man, Engineer Bill.
    this I don't get .....we are there helping them and they are not paying us......hummm I think ( most of our country )thinks we should just bring our people home and let them sort out there differences .......with out the aid of the USA ...heck while there at it round up all the undocumented trash and ship them home.....
    My point is with all of the oil in Iraq, why is the US paying over 90 a barrel for oil after the US spending 600 billion dollars on the Iraqi war?
    The numbers don't add up.

bigq
    Again I will ask you WTF is a Cowardly LIONOUS traiter?
    I'm not going get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man, Engineer Bill.
    Please just tell us what a Cowardly LIONOUS traiter is.
    My point is with all of the oil in Iraq, why is the US paying over 90 a barrel for oil after the US spending 600 billion dollars on the Iraqi war?
    The numbers don't add up.
    How much oil does the US actually get from the middle east? it is a small percentage. Not defending the engineer here but if we take a lot of the oil will you be saying that the war was all for oil?

Old Texan
    Boy George got a standing ovation for this comment. Says a great deal about Bush supporters.
    The statement says more about our Congress. Hating / blaming Bush doesn't solve any problems with Congressional laziness and non committment to their responsibilities.
    Of course we all know that MoveOn.org is irrelevant to some.....

ULTRA26 # 1
    How much oil does the US actually get from the middle east? it is a small percentage. Not defending the engineer here but if we take a lot of the oil will you be saying that the war was all for oil?
    I am aware that we get the majority of our oil from Canada. If Iraq provided us with compenation, in the form of oil, I wouldn't be saying the war is about oil, any more or less than ever. I'm not suggesting that the US take anything.
    I am concerned about the US economy as I am concerned about coruption in Iraq. The US can't continue with this situation at a cost like the 196 billion Bush is asking for, for the war in 2008. IMO, it is insane.
    The statement says more about our Congress. Hating / blaming Bush doesn't solve any problems with Congressional laziness and non committment to their responsibilities.
    Of course we all know that MoveOn.org is irrelevant to some.....
    Obviously moveon.org is relevant to Mr. Bush and the Republicans. I don't follow or pay any attention to moveon.

Wazoo
    http://www.infowars.com/Check out this web site if you are really interested in whats really going on with our country. It is a really informative site. Main stream media is a joke. It's loaded with propaganda. This site tells you how it really is.

ULTRA26 # 1
    http://www.infowars.com/Check out this web site if you are really interested in whats really going on with our country. It is a really informative site. Main stream media is a joke. It's loaded with propaganda. This site tells you how it really is.
    Thanks. Will check it out.

Schiada76
    BnB, what is a "lionous traiter" Please help us with this one.
    Boy George got a standing ovation for this comment. Says a great deal about Bush supporters.
    warnings of terrorists like Osama bin Laden But we went to war with Iraq instead.
    Tell me this one, with all of the oil in Iraq, why have the Iraqi's not been paying for our help instead of the US borrowing 600 billion to fight a war in and for Iraq?
    Geez wahat kind of leftist are you? Because Bush and Haliburton are stealing all of the oil for their own consumption. Didn't you get the memo?

Schiada76
    Speaking of bin Laden, 6 years and we still haven't found him?
    I know where he is, in the mountains between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
    All you have to do is invade Pakistan, our ally, hunt him down in the 20,000 foot high mountains and catch him.
    What, do you think he has street address where the FBI can just roll up and grab him?
    How fcking long did it take to find the unabomber in our own country? He was only found when his brother ratted him out. What do think this is, television?

framer1
    I know where he is, in the mountains between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
    All you have to do is invade Pakistan, our ally, hunt him down in the 20,000 foot high mountains and catch him.
    What, do you think he has street address where the FBI can just roll up and grab him?
    How fcking long did it take to find the unabomber in our own country? He was only found when his brother ratted him out. What do think this is, television?
    Good post:idea:

Not So Fast
    Dont forget we can track a freekin cow from birth, entry point into this country, it's present location to determine where the E-Coli or mad cow came from but a 6'5" rag head who is on dialyisis (sp) is beyond our scope. Nope I dont buy it, he is a pretty distinctive guy that has eluded all of our efforts to locate him. NSF

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast