Thread: Complete Olds 455/Velvet Drive for V drive for sale!!

Icarus prospector
    Complete Olds 455 out of my Hallett project. Complete meaning it's a take out- everything from Holley to the pan. Standard bore as far as I know, it comes with Hardin hardware including water cooled exhaust logs and risers, Neovane pump, all mounts, alternator, starter, Mallory/MSD ignition and rubber. Carb is a Holley 800 DP. Trans is a Velvet Drive with mounts and shift lever.
    I'm selling this as a core. It turns over by hand, but as I've not started it prior to yanking it in favor of another motor I already have, I've no knowlege of it's condition. I will say that there are no weep holes or rot on the logs, the pan is clean and the there's no oil on the floor, but so no one gets screwed, it's being sold as a core.
    Use it as is for your V drive, or swap out the pan, exhausts and lose the tranny for your jet. Ready to accept your wiring and senders.
    Priced at $850. Yeah. You can lose the engine and be ahead on the tranny and/or exhaust and brackets. Located in Santa Rosa, CA, about 80 miles N of SF. You can contact me here or at sven.ids@comcast.net

Icarus prospector
    Also have the exhaust bells w/o flaps, Hardin stringer brackets and misc.

Icarus prospector
    seriously motivated.