Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Baller" river pad (Needles)

RiverToysJas
    You can get a lot for that price........can get a decent house on the water in Huntington Harbor. OC weather and boat every afternoon.....to each their own, but that's what I'd do if I was going to spend that kind of coin.
    RTJas

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I thought you were going to give me a hard time for not liking the cold water in Needles

RiverToysJas
    I thought you were going to give me a hard time for not liking the cold water in Needles
    We like it when the ladies are cold.
    ....plus it keeps the riff-raff away. Needles Sux. :devil:
    RTJas

riverfun
    yep Needles sucks, the water is cold, river low, I dont know why anybody would ever go there! In fact if you have anything over 26ft. you need to make a 3 pt. turn to get back to Havazoo I would highly reccomend that you never go higher up the river than Topoc.

RiverToysJas
    yep Needles sucks, the water is cold, river low, I dont know why anybody would ever go there! In fact if you have anything over 26ft. you need to make a 3 pt. turn to get back to Havazoo I would highly reccomend that you never go higher up the river than Topoc.
    ....and don't forget, the houses are over-priced!!! :jawdrop:
    RTJas

uLtRADeNniS
    Uhh your location says Long Beach and Needles??? So if it sucks why do you go there?
    Yep very nice home, but not for $2,500,00.00. I would make an offer starting at $750,000 and no more than $1,200,00.00. And that would be fare market price this day and age.
    OverKill
    I think thats a sick house...I wish I could afford it...although I could think of different things I would do with 2.5mil....Maybe a few more boats, a $500k river house and bank the rest...LOL!!
    Someone will buy it for the price it deserves.. I think offering $750k is a joke. Thats what some of those lots go for. Besides, someone that buys this as a vacation house isn't the same person looking for "creative" financing. You never know....maybe the guy is overpriced? But I wouldn't know, Im not a Needles real estate guy. Off the top of my head, I just think that anything less than $1.5 would be steal.

[QUOTE=uLtRADeNniS;2874297]Uhh your location says Long Beach and Needles??? So if it sucks why do you go there?
    [QUOTE]
    Ummm... I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic!

uLtRADeNniS
    [QUOTE=uLtRADeNniS;2874297]Uhh your location says Long Beach and Needles??? So if it sucks why do you go there?
    [QUOTE]
    Ummm... I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic!
    I know I know..thats why I did the rolleyes face.. I suppose I should included a big grin or wink face too.. LOL!

riverfun
    Lets just keep it all to ourselves boys , let them have Havazoo and Parkit. As for the 2.5 mil that does seem very high now due to the current real estate market, but last time I checked they wern't making any more river front property.:idea:

OverKill
    Uhh your location says Long Beach and Needles??? So if it sucks why do you go there?
    I think thats a sick house...I wish I could afford it...although I could think of different things I would do with 2.5mil....Maybe a few more boats, a $500k river house and bank the rest...LOL!!
    Someone will buy it for the price it deserves.. I think offering $750k is a joke. Thats what some of those lots go for. Besides, someone that buys this as a vacation house isn't the same person looking for "creative" financing. You never know....maybe the guy is overpriced? But I wouldn't know, Im not a Needles real estate guy. Off the top of my head, I just think that anything less than $1.5 would be steal.
    $750,000 is a joke, but arent all counter offers a joke. And $750,000 is lower than $1.5 right? From my experience the deal would probably settle for just over $1.2 million for that home.
    OverKill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast